PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 11:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
SDK and ongoing discussion

SDK

http://preinsiders.com/home/2009/06/...ed-to-the-web/

Ongoing discussion

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...-download.html

This is where it starts people... keep an eye on this one.

*edit* More...

http://preinsiders.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=23

*edit* More...

http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...lems-here.html

Last edited by Drybonz; 06-28-2009 at 02:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:42 AM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: SDK and ongoing discussion

I can't wait to see what this will bring
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.
Old 06-28-2009, 10:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo

M2Iceman is becoming a great contributor

Bonz, that mean you're gonna try your hand at WebOS? Pre Bonz ROM
Old 06-28-2009, 11:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by M2Iceman View Post
Bonz, that mean you're gonna try your hand at WebOS? Pre Bonz ROM
If I can't get a Pre unit with some solid hardware and a few apps pretty soon it's more likely that I'm going to be cooking a Touch Pro 2 rom.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

ajanderson78 is a n00b

Anybody tried this yet???
Old 06-29-2009, 09:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Prē

klubhead is becoming a great contributor

downloaded the sdk, also had to download the latest version of virtualbox.. everything works fine, but i have no idea how to write apps or anything lol.. hopefully i can find a good source to learn
Old 06-29-2009, 10:13 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
i have no idea how to write apps or anything lol.. hopefully i can find a good source to learn
Start here...

http://predev.wikidot.com/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Zyphlin is keeping up the good workZyphlin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
If I can't get a Pre unit with some solid hardware and a few apps pretty soon it's more likely that I'm going to be cooking a Touch Pro 2 rom.
I'm really wondering about the hardware unfortunantly. I've kind of resigned myself that I'm going to have a little bit of screen wobble. I think its a symptom of the curved sliver. And while I hate the wobble, I do love the curve.

Thankfully aside from that I've not had the other issues...dead pixels, light leakage, etc.

Hope you get one that works well for you man. You've been great on these forums and a good enthusiast for it.

I'm hoping we see some apps in July. They were doing great doing an app a day or so that first week but I don't know what they were thinking since then.
Old 06-30-2009, 07:09 PM
Lurker

ajanderson78 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
I'm really wondering about the hardware unfortunantly. I've kind of resigned myself that I'm going to have a little bit of screen wobble. I think its a symptom of the curved sliver. And while I hate the wobble, I do love the curve.
I went to sprint today to get my replacement and from what I'm told the wobble is in them all......
They looked at mine which has a dead pixel and some bleeding but zero wobble and they told me it's the first one they've seen this solid...so....i kept it and i guess I'll over look the two other small issues.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: palm pre
Carrier: sprint

cell128 is a n00b

mine doesn't seem to wobble at all but I have not compared to others. My screen bleeds a tiny bit on the right side but I think it actually got better now. I might wait a while before I try to exchange it.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre