PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 05:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No events showing on calendar

I have no events showing in the month view of my calendar. Anyone else?
Old 06-19-2009, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

defamed01 is keeping up the good workdefamed01 is keeping up the good work
Re: No events showing on calendar

Same here. All day events don't show up, just timed events.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:40 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by defamed01 View Post
Same here. All day events don't show up, just timed events.
Yeah... it doesn't make sense to have to look through every single day to find out when an event is. It needs to show in month view.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

defamed01 is keeping up the good workdefamed01 is keeping up the good work

Agreed. Also, it would be cool if month view had the option of a split view. That way I could get details on an event instead of it taking you straight to day view.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G/Samsung Epic 4G

nicandalf is becoming a great contributor

I still wish there was a Today screen with upcoming calendar events, etc. If I don't have a reminder set for an event, I am just out of luck.

HTC Mogul --> Palm Prē --> HTC EVO 4G
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:56 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicandalf View Post
I still wish there was a Today screen with upcoming calendar events, etc. If I don't have a reminder set for an event, I am just out of luck.
Yeah, I also agree with you on that. I think the calendar events system needs a little tinkering.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

I don't have any all day events setup, but I do see events in my monthly view. They show up as shaded portions of the day. I have one day with a 13 hour event in it that takes up practically the whole box. Which means Palm knows I sleep a good portion of a 24 hour day.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:11 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
I don't have any all day events setup, but I do see events in my monthly view. They show up as shaded portions of the day. I have one day with a 13 hour event in it that takes up practically the whole box. Which means Palm knows I sleep a good portion of a 24 hour day.
Yeah... mine are all blank... I think I mostly have all day events though. Try adding an all day event on yours and see if it shows up in month view, please.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Yeah... mine are all blank... I think I mostly have all day events though. Try adding an all day event on yours and see if it shows up in month view, please.
I put in an all day and it doesn't show. So it looks like any even that isn't in the actual hours of the day won't show on month view.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
I put in an all day and it doesn't show. So it looks like any even that isn't in the actual hours of the day won't show on month view.
Yeah. Pretty lame. I posted about it on the Palm forums.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre