PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Palm Pre (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   No events showing on calendar (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=72194)

Drybonz 06-19-2009 05:34 PM

No events showing on calendar

I have no events showing in the month view of my calendar. Anyone else?

defamed01 06-19-2009 05:38 PM

Re: No events showing on calendar

Same here. All day events don't show up, just timed events.

Drybonz 06-19-2009 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by defamed01 (Post 985225)
Same here. All day events don't show up, just timed events.

Yeah... it doesn't make sense to have to look through every single day to find out when an event is. It needs to show in month view.

defamed01 06-19-2009 05:46 PM

Agreed. Also, it would be cool if month view had the option of a split view. That way I could get details on an event instead of it taking you straight to day view.

nicandalf 06-19-2009 05:53 PM

I still wish there was a Today screen with upcoming calendar events, etc. If I don't have a reminder set for an event, I am just out of luck.

Drybonz 06-19-2009 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicandalf (Post 985240)
I still wish there was a Today screen with upcoming calendar events, etc. If I don't have a reminder set for an event, I am just out of luck.

Yeah, I also agree with you on that. I think the calendar events system needs a little tinkering.

Donatom3 06-19-2009 06:06 PM

I don't have any all day events setup, but I do see events in my monthly view. They show up as shaded portions of the day. I have one day with a 13 hour event in it that takes up practically the whole box. Which means Palm knows I sleep a good portion of a 24 hour day.

Drybonz 06-19-2009 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donatom3 (Post 985257)
I don't have any all day events setup, but I do see events in my monthly view. They show up as shaded portions of the day. I have one day with a 13 hour event in it that takes up practically the whole box. Which means Palm knows I sleep a good portion of a 24 hour day.

Yeah... mine are all blank... I think I mostly have all day events though. Try adding an all day event on yours and see if it shows up in month view, please.

Donatom3 06-19-2009 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drybonz (Post 985270)
Yeah... mine are all blank... I think I mostly have all day events though. Try adding an all day event on yours and see if it shows up in month view, please.

I put in an all day and it doesn't show. So it looks like any even that isn't in the actual hours of the day won't show on month view.

Drybonz 06-19-2009 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donatom3 (Post 985274)
I put in an all day and it doesn't show. So it looks like any even that isn't in the actual hours of the day won't show on month view.

Yeah. Pretty lame. I posted about it on the Palm forums.