PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 04:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: webOS 1.0.3 update!!

Oh ok. Im googleing webOS 1.0.3 like crazy and cant find a thing! You would think they would let us know what changes to look for.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Keep an eye on the app store too, guys... a lot of these apps are OS version dependent so we may see a new wave now that the new OS version is out.

Just speculation on my part...
Old 06-19-2009, 04:35 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
Looks like Phone app has been updated to 1.0.3 and so has clock to 1.0.3
How did you find this out?
Old 06-19-2009, 04:36 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Man plam is really on there business. Already releasing updates. I know you guys are excited
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 06-19-2009, 04:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
How did you find this out?
Open up your launcher then click on the menu in the upper left and then List apps...

Oh yeah there is a Dialing Shortcuts in the Phone app preferences. You can setup a 4 digit code to dial another number. Is that new?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:38 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Open up your launcher then click on the menu in the upper left and then List apps...

Oh yeah there is a Dialing Shortcuts in the Phone app preferences. You can setup a 4 digit code to dial another number. Is that new?
Hold on... I'm still on 1.02... I'll check.

*edit* That is not new... it is in 1.02.

*edit* My 1.03 just started.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:41 PM
Almost a VIP

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Hold on... I'm still on 1.02... I'll check.

*edit* That is not new... it is in 1.02.

I wonder if the phone app is what controls radio. What version is your phone app? I assume 1.0.2. But if the phone app is what controls the radio that would be the battery and radio enhancements right there.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:43 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:

Ohhh ok, thx alot man. Still learning about this thing. Got it Tuesday and havent even had time to play around with it cuz I been working. Now IM off till Monday so I can start reading. I agree with bonz also, probably expect some new apps now with an updated OS
Old 06-19-2009, 04:47 PM
VIP Member

I started this thread over at Palm... might want to follow...

http://forums.palm.com/palm/board/me...&thread.id=162

*edit* One of the mods just posted right after me... says a changelog is coming soon.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:50 PM
Almost a VIP

http://kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/...07_en.html#103

Changelog
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre