PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 03:05 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

ayling68 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
wondering about returns

i was wondering if anyone bought a different phone and returned it towards a pre within the thirty days i've been having a lot of issues with my diamond i've gone through three in the past two weeks and now i bought a new touch pro at an awesome price but i might switch to the pre and i'm not really positive if i can do this since i got my tp over the phone and you can only get the pre in store so just seeing if anyone has tried
Old 06-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work
Re: wondering about returns

I bought a Palm Pro On May 29th, literally a week before the PRE launched. I took the Palm Pro back to Sprint on June 6th & got a pre instead. You are entitled to a 30 day trial period & is able to swap to any other phone (ONE TIME), the PRE is no exception to the rule.

To answer your question, yes you can exchange your recently purchased phone for the PRE. Hopefully there is one available & you want to do it before your 30 day trial ends!

Old 06-22-2009, 03:24 PM
VIP & Proud Member of CBM
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2-Sprint, HTC Evo Fully Rooted-Sprint
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

as long as its within 30 days you can swap it out and just pay the difference.

"I pity tha fool... that don't press !"
Old 06-22-2009, 08:43 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

I was in the Sprint Store earlier today and they had some people picking up their Pres. You may be in luck if you get there at the right time.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: palm pre/htc tp
Carrier: sprint

dfve is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanmanc View Post
I was in the Sprint Store earlier today and they had some people picking up their Pres. You may be in luck if you get there at the right time.
I was at best buy at 8am, 1st in line....my wife went to sprint, she came home with aphone n I came home pissed off, they wouldnt sell me the phone cuz my wife wasnt there and the acct is in her name....drove a mile away four days later, bought one from radio shack... they had tonz of em at the time(i went alone)...I think I miss my touch pro, the whole thing just had a bad start...jinkxed
Old 06-24-2009, 01:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

sp0nge is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to sp0nge Send a message via MSN to sp0nge Send a message via Yahoo to sp0nge Send a message via Skype™ to sp0nge

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayling68 View Post
i was wondering if anyone bought a different phone and returned it towards a pre within the thirty days i've been having a lot of issues with my diamond i've gone through three in the past two weeks and now i bought a new touch pro at an awesome price but i might switch to the pre and i'm not really positive if i can do this since i got my tp over the phone and you can only get the pre in store so just seeing if anyone has tried
Shouldn't be a problem just remember if you switch devices within the 1st 30 days, there's a $35 dollar restocking fee.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:20 PM

nxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on repnxtech3 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sp0nge View Post
Shouldn't be a problem just remember if you switch devices within the 1st 30 days, there's a $35 dollar restocking fee.
which you can probably get waived, since its up to the store to charge it, If you go to a Sprint Corporate Store, they would be able to do the swap as long as everything is in order. If you got the TP at a great price because of retentions, you would have to go back to retentions.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Threadstarter

ayling68 is just getting started

i'd love to go through retentions too bad they don't sell that phone and i only got a great deal because they sent me three bad diamonds in two weeks that gets annoying fast i'll call up the store and see what they can do might keep the tp anyway its working great for me so far
Old 06-25-2009, 01:32 PM

you can order pre's through telesales, so retentions should be able to place an order for you if they are willing lol
Old 06-25-2009, 11:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

just to add, most corporate stores are now charging a restocking fee of $35 for exchanges.

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre