PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 10:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch> Touch Pro> Droid
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

pknyo is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Win a Palm Pre from Cnet.com

Congrats on winning man, love the videos you do. I was hoping someone like you would win this contest. I thought it was ironic in the unboxing video, when you were using your touch pro to film it. Maybe a passing of the torch?
Old 06-29-2009, 01:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by pknyo View Post
Congrats on winning man, love the videos you do. I was hoping someone like you would win this contest. I thought it was ironic in the unboxing video, when you were using your touch pro to film it. Maybe a passing of the torch?
hahahahaha i love it so far im not going to lie, its different so its fun, the key thing is going to be if that fin lasts or not? i got 3 months service on there for free to make a decision on what one to keep activated.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
i got 3 months service on there for free to make a decision on what one to keep activated.
How's the hardware on the unit they gave you? Any signs of any of the major issues some people are experiencing? Just curious.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:22 AM
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
How's the hardware on the unit they gave you? Any signs of any of the major issues some people are experiencing? Just curious.
naw havent had any troubles yet but only had for a couple days.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch> Touch Pro> Droid
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

pknyo is becoming a great contributor

I checked one out at a best buy a couple weeks ago, and it was slick. Except they just had a sticker on the screen. The one at the sprint store was broken cause some little kid thought it was a flip phone. When my contract with Alltel is up I thinking about jumping on Sprint, by then they`ll have the TP 2, the Pre, and the Hero. Thats gonna be quite a decision. Anyways can`t wait to see the blog tomorrow.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-03-2009, 04:09 AM
VIP Member

heres the link to the blog and my name is matt lutker.
http://reviews.cnet.com/palm-pre-test-drive/
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre