PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 06:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I cant believe this!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
I got a quick question if anyone can help, is there a way to use data when ur roaming? I couldn't submit my last post cuz I was in roam,I had to wait till I was out of roam.
Yes. You can find it in your dialer settings.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Threadstarter

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thx Drybonz
Old 06-17-2009, 06:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It's funny that you guys talk about having to show your local reps how to do things on your ppc. My local reps didn't even know that there were official upgrades to 6.1, they didn't even know how to check what version of WM they were running.

Old 06-17-2009, 07:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Threadstarter

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason25 View Post
It's funny that you guys talk about having to show your local reps how to do things on your ppc. My local reps didn't even know that there were official upgrades to 6.1, they didn't even know how to check what version of WM they were running.

It is funny isnt it? After I put a Juicy ROM with TF3D2 on his diamond, he said now all I need is pandora for Windows mobile to come out, I opened my Touch Pro, opened the pandora app, and played it and showed him, he almost had a heart attack!!! LMAO He said ,MAN, I been googling and searching all over the internet for that!! Anyways, it was well worth it cuz I am REALLY loving this Pre. I just hope that I can use my slingplayer soon!! And also an app Im gonna have a hard time not having in my phone is spb finance. I hope they get an app that acts as a check register soon. It makes things so much easier, I use my debit card, put it in my phone, and not forget and have my check book all screwed up. Ive been DEAD ON in my checking Acct since puting that program in my TP.
Old 06-19-2009, 05:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

Blaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good workBlaqdymun is keeping up the good work

Glad To See PRE added to geeks...Thanks MODS!

Old 06-28-2009, 02:47 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

MogulMongler is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
lol... you are in the wrong classroom, son.

COMEDY! That has to be one of the funniest responses I've ever read on this BBS.

Bonez, I just hopped on to your ROM. GOod Work! You still accepting donations?
Old 06-28-2009, 05:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogulMongler View Post
You still accepting donations?
Sure, if the link is still in the thread... which I think it should be. Only in $100 increments though. Just kidding.
Old 06-28-2009, 09:38 PM
The Voice of Reason
Pocket PC: PPC 6700/Touch Diamond/Touch Pro

Big D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on repBig D5 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaqdymun View Post
Glad To See PRE added to geeks...Thanks MODS!
You are welcome that in mind we better keep this forum hopping or our site owner might decide to drop this and the other non WM Forums

OP great story
“It is from numberless diverse acts of courage and belief that human history is shaped. Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope.”

Robert Kennedy

Ha y'all come visit me at WMExperts some time.

Last edited by Big D5; 06-28-2009 at 09:41 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre