PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   Palm Pre (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   I cant believe this!!! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71869)

Drybonz 06-17-2009 06:12 AM

Re: I cant believe this!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron130 (Post 979829)
I got a quick question if anyone can help, is there a way to use data when ur roaming? I couldn't submit my last post cuz I was in roam,I had to wait till I was out of roam.

Yes. You can find it in your dialer settings.

aaron130 06-17-2009 06:39 AM

Thx Drybonz

jason25 06-17-2009 06:58 AM

It's funny that you guys talk about having to show your local reps how to do things on your ppc. My local reps didn't even know that there were official upgrades to 6.1, they didn't even know how to check what version of WM they were running.

aaron130 06-17-2009 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason25 (Post 979956)
It's funny that you guys talk about having to show your local reps how to do things on your ppc. My local reps didn't even know that there were official upgrades to 6.1, they didn't even know how to check what version of WM they were running.

It is funny isnt it? After I put a Juicy ROM with TF3D2 on his diamond, he said now all I need is pandora for Windows mobile to come out, I opened my Touch Pro, opened the pandora app, and played it and showed him, he almost had a heart attack!!! LMAO He said ,MAN, I been googling and searching all over the internet for that!! Anyways, it was well worth it cuz I am REALLY loving this Pre. I just hope that I can use my slingplayer soon!! And also an app Im gonna have a hard time not having in my phone is spb finance. I hope they get an app that acts as a check register soon. It makes things so much easier, I use my debit card, put it in my phone, and not forget and have my check book all screwed up. Ive been DEAD ON in my checking Acct since puting that program in my TP.

Blaqdymun 06-19-2009 05:57 PM

Glad To See PRE added to geeks...Thanks MODS!

MogulMongler 06-28-2009 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drybonz (Post 979400)
lol... you are in the wrong classroom, son.

COMEDY! That has to be one of the funniest responses I've ever read on this BBS.

Bonez, I just hopped on to your ROM. GOod Work! You still accepting donations?

Drybonz 06-28-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MogulMongler (Post 1002359)
You still accepting donations?

Sure, if the link is still in the thread... which I think it should be. Only in $100 increments though. Just kidding.

Big D5 06-28-2009 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaqdymun (Post 985245)
Glad To See PRE added to geeks...Thanks MODS!

You are welcome that in mind we better keep this forum hopping or our site owner might decide to drop this and the other non WM Forums

OP great story