PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2009, 05:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: palm pre
Carrier: sprint

cell128 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Protection for the Prē

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicandalf View Post
Thanks! I will check it out.
just make sure u get all the air bubbles out with the squeegee and don't let the liquid from the spray enter the speaker hole or it will mess up your pre. first time I installed one was on my diamond and I spilled some water inside it. had sprint give me a new one for freeeee. I did an exellet job on my pre though. now I can carry it along with all kinds of sharp stuff in my pocket and not worry about it for a second (not that I would recommend u do that though). they have professionals that will do it for 10 dollars but i didn't look into that.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

adz1966 is keeping up the good workadz1966 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to adz1966 Send a message via Skype™ to adz1966

Does anyone know of any place in the NYC area that will install the Invisi-Shield on the Pre? $10 for professional installation seems like a bargain to me.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:04 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro

cjmedina is keeping up the good workcjmedina is keeping up the good work

im using the bestskinever they had a 5 dollar sale for front and back but it ended
http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...re-Skin/Detail

[/U]
Old 06-17-2009, 09:09 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjmedina View Post
im using the bestskinever they had a 5 dollar sale for front and back but it ended
http://www.bestskinsever.com/servlet...re-Skin/Detail
Anything you can tell us about that skin specifically? Texture? Hard to apply? Does it just stick on or use liquid applicator stuff? etc...
Old 06-17-2009, 09:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro

cjmedina is keeping up the good workcjmedina is keeping up the good work

it wasnt that hard to apply, your suppose to use water to apply it but i just used a baby wipe and that worked fine, the texture is smooth. the only reason why i bought these over the other was the price.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

supark is a n00b

is there a way to buy the matte back without the touchstone charger?
Old 06-18-2009, 09:52 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by supark View Post
is there a way to buy the matte back without the touchstone charger?
Yes, you can get it online, directly from Palm (and probably some cell stores if you search) for 20 bucks.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I just bought the Rocketfish Black hard cover for the Pre, It is REALLY nice, I like it alot!! Check it out if your ever at Best Buy, WELL worth it.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:12 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
I just bought the Rocketfish Black hard cover for the Pre, It is REALLY nice, I like it alot!! Check it out if your ever at Best Buy, WELL worth it.
I had the grey one, but I took it back because it was really slippery. Other than that I thought it was fine, but I didn't like the slippery finish.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey Bonz, do you have the touchstone yet?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre