PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 07:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

Eden is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How much will the Pre cost me?

My Pre cost me ~$325, I haven't sent my "rebate" in yet.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC 6800,PPC 6900, Sprint TP
Carrier: TP + Sprint employee plan ($25) = AWWWW DAAAAMN!!!

KaziWingX is a n00b

well maybe someone here can help...

i am coming up on the end of my contract in september and i have been thinking about getting the Pre although i have the TP now. if anyone can help me, which do you guys think is better, Pro or Pre? Ive always loved windows phones but after testing almost every rom and even making my own, i am starting to get bored with it.

any sugestions???

thnx,
KaZ
“Aspire to be like Mt. Fuji, with such a broad and solid foundation that the strongest earthquake cannot move you, and so tall that the greatest enterprises of common men seem insignificant from your lofty perspective. With your mind as high as Mt Fuji you can see all things clearly. And you can see all the forces that shape events; not just the things happening near to you.”

--Miamoto Musashi
Old 06-15-2009, 09:47 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

angelastar is a n00b

heh i was told over the phone thru the 800 number i would get the pre for $199 if i renewed to a new 2 yr contract, but if i kept my original contact date which expires on 6/17/2010 that i would only get $75 discount, when i went to get the pre the guy at the store had me sign the page which said no deposit, no charges today page and i signed and dated it, but when he left he brought back my page and had stapled on my receipt w hen i got back home i saw that it didnt look right so i lifted the receipts and there it said that i had signed a new 2 yrs contact but i had only gotten a $75 discount when i had been told if i signed a new contact i would get the phone for $199, so i called sprint on the 800 and talked to a supervisior and he said there was nothing he could do that i had my account original account expiring on 6/17/2010 that i could take the phone and wait until then but that as a premier member the dicount for 1 yr was only $75 off , thats ridiculous and he said anytime you get an upgrade to a new phone you automatically have to sign a new 2 yrs contract i am pissed that i was scammed you know that the guy at the store understood i was planning on keeping my original contract as i wanted it to expire that way i could get the new HTC touch pro 2 when it came out and i had sat there talking about what i was doing and that the 800 number knew my plans, but he still put me on a new 2 yr plan i am so pissed off.
Old 06-15-2009, 02:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelastar View Post
heh i was told over the phone thru the 800 number i would get the pre for $199 if i renewed to a new 2 yr contract, but if i kept my original contact date which expires on 6/17/2010 that i would only get $75 discount, when i went to get the pre the guy at the store had me sign the page which said no deposit, no charges today page and i signed and dated it, but when he left he brought back my page and had stapled on my receipt w hen i got back home i saw that it didnt look right so i lifted the receipts and there it said that i had signed a new 2 yrs contact but i had only gotten a $75 discount when i had been told if i signed a new contact i would get the phone for $199, so i called sprint on the 800 and talked to a supervisior and he said there was nothing he could do that i had my account original account expiring on 6/17/2010 that i could take the phone and wait until then but that as a premier member the dicount for 1 yr was only $75 off , thats ridiculous and he said anytime you get an upgrade to a new phone you automatically have to sign a new 2 yrs contract i am pissed that i was scammed you know that the guy at the store understood i was planning on keeping my original contract as i wanted it to expire that way i could get the new HTC touch pro 2 when it came out and i had sat there talking about what i was doing and that the 800 number knew my plans, but he still put me on a new 2 yr plan i am so pissed off.
You can return the phone within 30 days and go back to your original contract end date. 1 year discuont is only $75 off 22 month discount is the same discount as a new customer. To qualify for either of these you have to sign a new 2 year agreement. Anyone else telling you differently is misinformed.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre