PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2009, 11:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Classic Palm App Recommendations (for emulator)

OK, so I am starting this thread for selfish reasons because I don't know jack about old Palm apps.

Teach me.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: palm pre
Carrier: sprint

cell128 is a n00b
Re: Classic Palm App Recommendations (for emulator)

I tried gts world racing but I had a hard time controlling the car. The graphics looked great though. I can't wait till the sdk comes out and we see more games for webos hopefully some 3d stuff.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:36 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Well, I loaded up Bejewled 2... lol. It plays but there was no sound. That's as far as I have got.

I have to say, though, that I was impressed with how accurate the touch response was even on the little emulator screen.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:27 AM
N00b

cell128 is a n00b

Hey bonz are you still gonna use your diamond? Or came over to the pre 4 good? I read they crackey open the rom and we should see lots of homebrew stuff coming. The konami code is hilarious
Old 06-12-2009, 09:54 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cell128 View Post
Hey bonz are you still gonna use your diamond? Or came over to the pre 4 good? I read they crackey open the rom and we should see lots of homebrew stuff coming. The konami code is hilarious
Yes, I like the konami code, and I like the up front and in the open "we cater to geeks" image of Palm. I still have my Diamond, of course, but I only maintain one line, and I am happy with my Pre right now.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:02 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Well, I loaded up Bejewled 2... lol. It plays but there was no sound. That's as far as I have got.
I emailed MotionApps about the lack of sound. They said sound will be available in version 1.1 of the app, which will be a free OTA upgrade. No ETA they just said "soon".
Old 06-12-2009, 11:04 PM
N00b

cell128 is a n00b

Someone already got doom running on pre. Also, I read they got android on it too. The thing that bugs me is that you can't download files ota on the web.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:43 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I emailed MotionApps about the lack of sound. They said sound will be available in version 1.1 of the app, which will be a free OTA upgrade. No ETA they just said "soon".
New version of Classic is up on the app store, but still no sound.

Just sayin.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre