PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 07:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

thomlanphear is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: The story of my search for a Pre

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustyy View Post
You act so distraught but honestly you're not going to get better customer service from Verizon I switched to Sprint from Verizon. People are taking advantage of Sprints Retention department. If you wanted an iPhone when they were first released
AT&T wouldn't do jack squat for you. You wanted a new device why not pay the price why call up and "OMG I'm gonna cancel this is terrible I had to pay the retail price". Unless you were due for an upgrade I don't see what your complaining about not getting the device the very first day some people had to wait a month to get an iPhone when they were first released people waited over night to get them.

My issue wasn't the fact of not being able to get the upgrade. I asked and they gave it to me my issue was the run around I got trying to get the phone after getting wrong information multiple times from Sprint Reps. Over the past week I have spent alot of time trying to get a phone that should have been fairly easy to get if their sales rep would give out the correct info. If they continue to waste my time I think it is fair that I get compensated. It was their mistakes that resulted in the constant callbacks and trips to multiple stores. I complained about a sudden lack of cell coverage and was told there were no issues when I know there had to be something going on for coverage to go from good to none. I am sure that when I spoke to Retentions I could have almost gotten the world but as I said to them you can give me all the free things you want if I don't get the coverage issue fixed it does no good for me. I didn't want anything for free I just wanted the issues addressed.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

iwas promised a pre as a way to resolve my issue with signal. I have two Touch PRO and a samsung ran. The TP get 1 bar of signal while the rant gets 3 or 4. I wanted to go to AT&T and a retentions rep told me to wait and they would send me a pre to try and fix the signal issue. It is notated on the account but they stated nobody can fulfill a promise someone else made..

what a bunch of bs. Anyway we will see what happens so far I have spoken to many many managers and to the escalations department and nothing so I wanted to quit Sprint but they want to charge me cancellation fees even though I dont have signal.

I contacted BBB and ill wait to get out of contract with their help or get the PRE promised.

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 06-16-2009, 10:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Threadstarter

thomlanphear is just getting started

Well to continue the saga of my Pre. I love the Pre. Great phone nice features, though limited apps I see alot of potential. However, due to our continually issue with coverage and the lack of response from Sprint regarding a decrease in coverage area over the last few months and an serious issue with roaming we have decided to go to Verizon. All of the employees love Verizon's coverage in our area however their lack of good quality phones leaves me disappointted but the key thing is we need service. Last night we had an issue at our office, I kept losing calls finally got things handled over the phone but driving in this morning to work I get bombarded with text and voice mail from last night that never went thru. We have tried to work with Sprint engineers and Customer Service only to be told well there are no issues maybe it is the leaves on the trees messing up the signal....WHAT!!!! So I am giving back my Pre and I will wait very impatiently for Verizon to come out with something.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre