PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-06-2009, 02:28 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Who bought a Pre today?

I want to know who bought a Pre, and what your thoughts on the device are.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP
Re: Who bought a Pre today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
Have you seen this?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=70774
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yes i have read that thread, but i asked whom bought one.
Old 06-08-2009, 04:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hitatchi-G1000(every Good phone)Touch+Treo 800W+(iphone3G)+Diamond+Touch Pro+(PRE)+TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carrier: Had to try the IP3G=Now Sprint for life!!

rell0202 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to rell0202 Send a message via MSN to rell0202 Send a message via Yahoo to rell0202

I have one and LOOOVVVE it! the multitasking is so cool! i had alot of phones in my life seriously speaking probably more than or close to any one on this site and the pre is FIRE! all we need is apps and it is better then the iphone and close to being better then the S iphone!
Old 06-08-2009, 04:39 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

The S iPhone?
Old 06-08-2009, 06:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: palm pre
Carrier: sprint

cell128 is a n00b

I bought one the first day by accident its a funny story. I got off work at 5 am that day, didnt want to wait till 8. Got up at 1 called my local sprint store but of course they were sold out already, So I went to play with the demo and was blown away. I overheard a couple next to me talking to a rep. He said they had 20 left about 10 miles away so he put 2 on hold for the, Thats when I butted in and secured mine!!! got it within a minute of walking to the store just to play with the demo. Am I lucky or what?
Old 06-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Banned User
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cell128 View Post
I bought one the first day by accident its a funny story. I got off work at 5 am that day, didnt want to wait till 8. Got up at 1 called my local sprint store but of course they were sold out already, So I went to play with the demo and was blown away. I overheard a couple next to me talking to a rep. He said they had 20 left about 10 miles away so he put 2 on hold for the, Thats when I butted in and secured mine!!! got it within a minute of walking to the store just to play with the demo. Am I lucky or what?
Very cool. My boss got one. i played with it for about an hour this morning.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

kill_dano is just getting started

I have one! Launched on sunday and on monday it has 7 new apps come out! yes! I hope they keep up this pace!

The pre is just straight up a ton of fun to use.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:32 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

For those who bought one, post up some screen shots in the sticky thread and post up your reviews in the other sticky thread (for reviews).

late,
Coz
Old 06-09-2009, 01:25 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

hey what's this palm pre you guys are all talking about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre