PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2010, 10:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

perkins133 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Screenshots / Advertising

OK, this is going to sound random. I usually come here for the TP2 forum, but I'm working on a marketing plan for school for the Pre. I have to make a couple ads and was wondering if there was a good place to get some screenshots.

Suggestions also welcome, i haven't used a Pre, so I'm really just making educated guesses.

My current ideas are going to follow a "Prefix" model
For example, several large print ads, each with "Preempt" or "Prepare" or "Present" at the bottom and showcasing how the Pre will help one advance in a business setting.

(My other idea is a Star Wars theme: iPhone floating by a la star destroyer, Leia saying "you're our only hope" into a Pre, Steve Jobs as the emporer. I don't think I'll have the time for the video editing though :P )
Old 04-20-2010, 11:06 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Screenshots / Advertising

Are you looking for stock screenshots? Here is some that aren't stock form the users here.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71025

Also go into the themes section and you can find some different theme screenshots of a lot of the Pre screens.

From the custom Themes Section (you have to search back past this month BTW to see them all, select Beginning at the bottom of the Themes page).
One of mine for example.

One of Syannis
Old 04-20-2010, 11:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

perkins133 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks, I'll look around the themes forum. I may be able to use some of those Today screens, but I'm looking more for app screens
Old 04-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Most of the themes in there made by the users have pics of the app screens. Good luck.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:31 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Also head over to PreCentral.net and cruise through their forums. Go to the Homebrew Forum, WebOS App Reviews Forum, and WebOS Apps and Software Forum...there will be screen shots of apps in threads in the above forums. You may have to register though to see the screen shots, just fyi.

late,
Coz

PPCGeeks > Other Devices > WebOS > WebOS Devices > Palm Pre