PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2009, 07:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte
Re: Lioryte Base Model T 23420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robtao View Post
Isn't that basically "manner" mode? Where you turn the phone on its face to mute it? It used to be defeatable within the settings of the phone.

Edit: Yes, look under Settings/Motion Sensor/Etiquette tab. You can enable or disable it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by betachristopher View Post
Thanks Robtao! I don't think I've ever looked at that tab. I wonder if previous builds defaulted it to disabled or if I just never noticed it happening before.
My bad I cook for myself and I need this mode for meetings, etc. so I've made it default- that and the auto rotate and other little things I like
Old 10-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia
Carrier: Verizon

betachristopher is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lioryte View Post
My bad I cook for myself and I need this mode for meetings, etc. so I've made it default- that and the auto rotate and other little things I like
And you should cook for yourself. Now that I know about this setting, it's no problem. As soon as I read the tutorial, I plan to cook for myself also. Just need time...
Old 10-07-2009, 08:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Model T 23420 V2 is out
New in this version:

New mortscript beta 4.3b15- the newest out there- and this time it won't pop on startup.

Working on 23063 and waiting on 23064..
Old 10-07-2009, 03:27 PM
darkpoe

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

lioryte, randomly on the text message page the screen becomes unresponsive and I have to use the touchpad button to navigate to the text, the keyboard still works but i cant choose the text i want to read, also when this happens the text thread becomes blank, but i can type nothing shows and it will go through, i reflashed, and retried and after a day or so it comes back. soft reset makes it go away again for a day or 2 and it returns. I dont think this is something you did, probably in the build. (Love microsoft regressiions)
Old 10-08-2009, 08:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Base Model T 23420= Base β ROM=β theme+ β mortscript

Added 23064V1.
New in this V-
Updated mortscript to 4.3V15
Has new contacts menu
Top taskbar isn't responding, I'm looking into i
Old 10-08-2009, 08:30 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6700; Omnia i910

arlieace is just getting started

did you switch Model T from 23420 to 23064?
Old 10-08-2009, 09:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlieace View Post
did you switch Model T from 23420 to 23064?
Yes. I should probably fix that. +1 thanks
Old 10-14-2009, 01:08 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Base Model T 23069= Base β ROM=β theme+ β mortscript

Updated to 23069

New in this version:

WM Dialer in- Samsung Dialer out
For some time now I have been getting some issues with the Samsung Dialer. I have tried my version, Adrenalyn's and Samsung's but I have been getting the same issues with all of them. I always used the Samsung dialer because of the lock screen feature I liked and because the WM dialer, in the past have been giving me the same issues as the Samsung Dialer is giving me now.

So I have tested the WM dialer, made some tweaks and it's working up to my taste. Also the scrolling down contacts issue is gone and now they are visible and readable.
Only problem is the lock screen while using the dialer. In post 2 I've posted 2 solutions for now, try 'em out and see how they work for ya.

Also just an FYI all since the developer of this skin is gone missing- I'll stop making the Model T's after this build unless I get the skin and the support I need from him. I'll still make my BASE ROM and if you'll miss the model T I'll add some links in post 2 that will make it pretty much the same.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development