PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 01:29 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III
Carrier: Sprint

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Lioryte Slim/Base/Lite 23049 ROM+ Beta mortscript

Congrats!! Weather icons aren't controlling your cravings I guess!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2009, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID
Carrier: Verizon

cdmta is becoming a great contributor

Anyone have a cab for relocating the lock slider to bottom?
tried to do this myself and messed it up.
thanks
Old 09-15-2009, 02:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: DROID

cdmta is becoming a great contributor

not real happy with 23049 yet. hangups on restart. had to restart due to black screen of death.
maybe just me.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Verizon Wireles

borntodie is a n00b

Well done! I've been waiting for a base build to come along again and have been using your ROM since last night without issue.
Old 09-15-2009, 12:26 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte

Quote:
Originally Posted by borntodie View Post
Well done! I've been waiting for a base build to come along again and have been using your ROM since last night without issue.
Good to hear
Old 09-16-2009, 02:48 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

seanosaur is keeping up the good workseanosaur is keeping up the good workseanosaur is keeping up the good work

lio, is there any way you can help me out with the new kitchen? you obviously have it figured out and i was hoping you could guide a newbie chef through the process.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanosaur View Post
lio, is there any way you can help me out with the new kitchen? you obviously have it figured out and i was hoping you could guide a newbie chef through the process.
Sure thing. PM me with any Q's you got. It's pretty simple to use, the trimming and OEM packs will be the only issues- not the building
Old 09-16-2009, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, Axim X50v

SilverPony2001 is keeping up the good workSilverPony2001 is keeping up the good work

I really love the idea behind this rom. It is truly a BASE rom. I have been looking for something like this for a while, where I can customize it to my own, it's not loaded with programs and graphic modifications. With that said, 23049 and really any build above 23016, in my opinion, is total garbage. The keyboard is so slow to respond, the menu's are horribly oversized, half the time the kinetic scrolling doesn't work correctly. I even tried the "Touch Response" fix. This helped the keyboard a little, but was still unusable for me.

Back to Adryn 3.0! But please keep up the work with this rom for future builds. If the issues that bother me every get worked out, I'll be flashing your rom without hesitation.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Re: Lioryte Base 23049 ROM+ Beta mortscript Free:158MB

Just Updated ROM- NOW 158MB FREE, added VZ Dialer (change reg)
I strongly suggest updating to this new version
Enjoy!

Last edited by lioryte; 09-17-2009 at 12:13 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910, HTC Imagio

yardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuffyardi4life knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPony2001 View Post
I really love the idea behind this rom. It is truly a BASE rom. I have been looking for something like this for a while, where I can customize it to my own, it's not loaded with programs and graphic modifications. With that said, 23049 and really any build above 23016, in my opinion, is total garbage. The keyboard is so slow to respond, the menu's are horribly oversized, half the time the kinetic scrolling doesn't work correctly. I even tried the "Touch Response" fix. This helped the keyboard a little, but was still unusable for me.

Back to Adryn 3.0! But please keep up the work with this rom for future builds. If the issues that bother me every get worked out, I'll be flashing your rom without hesitation.
@Lioryte, congrats. I'm sure u r having fun with this.

@SilverPony2001, keyboard is responsive again in 23047 (without touchresponse) not sure about 23049 have not tried it yet. Menu (and listview) can be resized. Also I find the COM4 builds (234xx) more response than COM3 (230xx) or any earlier builds. If you use touchresponse you should disable vibration (it works better).

Frankly, I don't why anyone would still be using 230xx earlier builds.

If you were helped by anyone, show some appreciation, click the thanks button.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development