PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Omnia i910
Carrier: vz

khtur is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: i910 Omnia Titanium & Taskbar great directory

Thanks lio, I have a question-I'm looking for a calander panel that can show me more than 1 meeting at a time. I couldn't find it here- Ideas?
Old 06-30-2009, 09:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: i910 Omnia
Carrier: verizon

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Omega Ra

question..is it just me or does the Lisbian cube taskbar use more memory than the taskbar elite?
Old 07-01-2009, 09:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte

Quote:
Originally Posted by khtur View Post
Thanks lio, I have a question-I'm looking for a calander panel that can show me more than 1 meeting at a time. I couldn't find it here- Ideas?
LOL So am I
Old 07-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: i910 WM6.5
Carrier: VZ
Threadstarter

lioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on replioryte is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lioryte Send a message via Skype™ to lioryte

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Ra View Post
question..is it just me or does the Lisbian cube taskbar use more memory than the taskbar elite?
Sorry Omega, I didn't get a chance to get into the taskbars yet, I'm making a theme and doing weather icons...I also don't use taskbars (I should, can't find any I like, I'll have to make one for my liking...), I'll post them and I'll google you an answer
Old 07-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Omega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOmega Ra is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I have used the taskbar elite, but it didn't show the signal strength in bars so I didn't really like it. Now I am using lisbians and it seems after a soft reset that I tend to have 41-42% RAM usage instead of the 39% I usually have. Not a huge deal, but hey....Plus this task bar seems to be mostly green for a color, I'd like to find a nice blue one to go with my overall theme of blue/black.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon

yojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yea i still use taskbar elite but ur right i only see signal bars when i connect to a call
Old 07-01-2009, 11:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

yeah that kind of bothered me, so I switched to this one.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker

yojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularyojoe600 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

yea i just like taskbar elites icons a lot better
Old 07-01-2009, 11:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

yes, they are nice, but lisbians are pretty nice too.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 4

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK guys....lets just post what we got and see how they differ!!!!!

I'll start (to be fair)......I use the standard elite whick I like except for no signal bars, but I deal (for now, I am always open to new things though):

Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development