PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 11:36 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: omnia i910 Bgill55 Hybrid Rom!
Carrier: VZW
Threadstarter

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bgill55
Re: Bgill55's 6.5 Rom V1.5 /6.5 Base rom v1.0 Build 21725!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iflawdya View Post
Im actually running the 1.4 rom. I love it. Right know I seem to be having a problem with txt messages. Getting them 1-2 hours after they are sent. Could just be a verizon thing. Im gonna dl the new one in a little bit..

Thanks

Hey thanks man im glad you like it, as for the text messages im not sure i havent had any delay in mine, could be your area!

If I Helped you in any way, a simple would be nice!

Visit Me Over at http://Omniarom.com And say Hello!
Old 05-31-2009, 04:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

bgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuffbgill55 knows their stuff
Re: Bgill55's 6.5 Rom V1.6 /6.5 Base rom v1.0 Build 21725!!!

Update to v1.6 check first post! my favorite release yet!!!
Old 05-31-2009, 04:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: i910
Carrier: verizon(worse than my exwife)

BoBo_ew is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBoBo_ew is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBoBo_ew is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via ICQ to BoBo_ew

dont tell adryn im in here..

im flashing right now.. thanks for the heads up in the other thread, or i would be flashing to your old rom...

as i do for the other guys.. any issues that are found i will report...

3... 2.... 1..... detect!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:32 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBo_ew View Post
dont tell adryn im in here..

im flashing right now.. thanks for the heads up in the other thread, or i would be flashing to your old rom...

as i do for the other guys.. any issues that are found i will report...

3... 2.... 1..... detect!!!

Thanks man Any feed back is welcome!!! make sure you follow the directions to get finger board working for you!!!
Old 05-31-2009, 12:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BoBo_ew is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBoBo_ew is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBoBo_ew is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

well after 3hrs of testing so far... 8hrs since flash... all is well...
I have to say one thing... i wish i would of tried your rom sooner.. its very nice bg =D>
other than getting the keyboard installed its a painless rom...

So far im trying to get WMP to play in shuffle and continous while staying on the titanium panel and not actually getting into the MP by pressing the bottom of the screen to open MP up...***nevermind*** did a soft reset after updating my library..all is well

A blue theme for the keyboard to match the titanium panels blue color would be nice (pimp) lol

Is there a way to get bati to auto start... im trying to get into it but my fat fingers wont let me hit the top bati bar... (not a big deal) i do like the fact that i have the option to have it on whenever i feel like it by hitting the bati icon... I just like the pretty colors at the top of my screen

more to come....
Old 05-31-2009, 01:00 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
well after 3hrs of testing so far... 8hrs since flash... all is well...
I have to say one thing... i wish i would of tried your rom sooner.. its very nice bg =D>
other than getting the keyboard installed its a painless rom...

So far im trying to get WMP to play in shuffle and continous while staying on the titanium panel and not actually getting into the MP by pressing the bottom of the screen to open MP up...***nevermind*** did a soft reset after updating my library..all is well

A blue theme for the keyboard to match the titanium panels blue color would be nice (pimp) lol

Is there a way to get bati to auto start... im trying to get into it but my fat fingers wont let me hit the top bati bar... (not a big deal) i do like the fact that i have the option to have it on whenever i feel like it by hitting the bati icon... I just like the pretty colors at the top of my screen

more to come....
wiat did you choose black/ice as the theme? i think thats a dead on match!! as for the auto start for battie i know it doesnt use up much ram but i like to save up as much as i can!! if it bothers you i can give you some reg settings that will fix it!!! im glad you like
Old 05-31-2009, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

switching to black ice......

I dont care on the bati... it being "manual" start, seems to help a soft reset get done alot faster for me

And for some reason MP is hanging again.... im looking into my settings and checking the mp3's that are making it stop continous play... MP hates me sometimes... any suggestions of a media player that has a panel for titanium? or are we stuck with just WMP?
Old 05-31-2009, 01:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
switching to black ice......

I dont care on the bati... it being "manual" start, seems to help a soft reset get done alot faster for me

And for some reason MP is hanging again.... im looking into my settings and checking the mp3's that are making it stop continous play... MP hates me sometimes... any suggestions of a media player that has a panel for titanium? or are we stuck with just WMP?

no there is HTC audio manager and there is a panel that goes with it i havent tested it yet, but if you do let me know how it goes i might cook it in, I havent had any WP problems, so im not sure why yours is
Old 05-31-2009, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

you think a hard reset and just a contact backup from pimbakup would be a wise idea? on the MP? your flash to my phone makes #20 without a hardreset... i have 400+ songs and movies i dont want to reload tho...
Old 05-31-2009, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgill55 View Post
no there is HTC audio manager and there is a panel that goes with it i havent tested it yet, but if you do let me know how it goes i might cook it in, I havent had any WP problems, so im not sure why yours is
i have had a rom installed that had htc in it.... i will try it for ya
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM Other Manufacturers > Samsung Omnia > Omnia Development