PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint(03/09-Now), T-Mobile(06/06-now)

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC Thoth? WM Device with 4.8" screen???

Today i've heard that name yet again and searches all seem to contradict each other. Some say Thoth = Leo = HD2? But it doesnt make sense since HD2 is known to be 4.3" with 400+ RAM while according to this Thoth is 4.8"??? Kinda reminds me of my old Athena so is this an Athena2?

When you can tether for free?: D
Old 11-21-2009, 08:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Hidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: HTC Thoth? WM Device with 4.8" screen???

Aw man, the Athena is my dream phone...
Old 11-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Moved to the News Forum.

late,
Coz
Old 11-23-2009, 01:56 PM
Elite Team Member
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6850, Q, i730, Athena tp2 ++++
Carrier: Sprint and ATT

AstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIPAstainHellbring is a VIP

Yep assuming this isnt shelved it is the athena 2 and it is 100% hotness. I have the athena 1 and I love it can't wait for this badger

Donate to TP2 Elite Team: http://alturl.com/5in6
Old 11-23-2009, 09:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant
Carrier: Bell

Andrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuffAndrewwelton knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to Andrewwelton

I remember reading before that the Thoth was indeed the Athena 2.... mind you this was back in June i think....
Havent heard a thing since

Phones: HTC Vogue (Incubusj2c's 2.2 RLS12) RETIRED
Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant (Rooted, stock FW)
Old 11-24-2009, 12:04 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Just as HTC Leo’s full specs list was leaked online (officially), the folks of wmpoweruser started investigating the matter and found that Leo’s model ID is “PB81100″. Starting from here, they initiated a search, finding as many results for this ID as possible and a bunch of new handsets on the way.
It was all done thanks to an XML page of a cheap roaming provider in the UK called Cloud9-Mobile. “PB81100″, which is most likely Leo, will support the following bands, according to the XML: “GSM 1800, GSM 1900, GSM 900, GSM850 (GSM800), HSDPA, HSUPA, WCDMA FDD Band I, WCDMA FDD Band VIII”.
Another model ID was found during the search, “OMNI100″ and this one comes with support for “GSM 1800, GSM 1900, GSM 900, GSM850 (GSM800), WCDMA FDD” connectivity. THOT100 and THOT110 were IDs indicating the presence of HTC Thoth on the upcoming handset list, with support for such types of connectivity: “GSM 1800, GSM 1900, GSM 900, GSM850 (GSM800), HSDPA, HSUPA, WCDMA FDD Band I, WCDMA FDD Band II, WCDMA FDD Band V”.
The same XML also leaked models like SUPE100/SUPE110, probably HTC SuperStar, MEMP100, the Memphis Android phone, FORE100, HTC Foreseer, a cancelled phone, CONV100/CONV110, that is T-Mobile Shadow 2009 and CLIC100/CLIC 110, HTC Click.
There are also less known phones on the list, like those with model IDs like CORA100, that might be HTC Coral, CAIR100, HTC Cairo maybe, HTC PLATXX, HTC Platinum and PILO100, HTC Pilot probably.
[via wmpoweruser]

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 11-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

man a 4.8" screen, can you even fit that in your pocket?
Old 11-30-2009, 04:23 PM
AWESOME VIP Member!!
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 - SIM & HSPL unlocked
Carrier: Verizon

WhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuffWhiteBlazer01 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
man a 4.8" screen, can you even fit that in your pocket?
After removing all that money it'll probably cost, I'm sure there will be enough room
Old 11-30-2009, 04:28 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i gota find moms "fannypack" to carry it. lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i gota find moms "fannypack" to carry it. lol
Yeah, or my manly "European Carry-all."

Seinfeld: He stole my European Carry-All!
Police Officer: What?
Seinfeld: He stole my purse!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives