PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: and the toshiba TGo1 goes to..

Quote:
Originally Posted by w7excursion View Post
Verizon has always come with the handset blitz(lol). Although we have had quite a few smartphones released this year. pre,tour(kind of),tp2,intrepid,pixi,hero,moment. Just not the newest technology which is why some of us may envy verizon users. Not me yet. If they get a newer slider similar to the tp2 with snapdragon then Ill turn on the envy.
yup sprint started strong but ended flat on its face and they have no releases after the pixi from what a rep told me today
Old 11-12-2009, 10:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: Sprint

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
yup sprint started strong but ended flat on its face and they have no releases after the pixi from what a rep told me today
no reps or sales agents unless (upper level corp sales 1000+users) know of this info only upper level techs and upper level corp sales. verizon is getting the tg01 exclusivly for 6 months while tmobile has a gsm exclusive and sprint has a cdma exclusive on the htc hd2 which will be followed up with a tp3. Sprint has had this up its sleeve and is wating for verizon to launch the tg01 which suppose to happen during the week of dec 20th and sprint will counter in or around the 27th with the hd2
Old 11-12-2009, 10:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
no reps or sales agents unless (upper level corp sales 1000+users) know of this info only upper level techs and upper level corp sales. verizon is getting the tg01 exclusivly for 6 months while tmobile has a gsm exclusive and sprint has a cdma exclusive on the htc hd2 which will be followed up with a tp3. Sprint has had this up its sleeve and is wating for verizon to launch the tg01 which suppose to happen during the week of dec 20th and sprint will counter in or around the 27th with the hd2
lol okay and where is your proof? get a picture of sprints big plan because right now where I sit you know as much as the reps and sales agents. and I've talked to exceutive level agents who have even said thier is no information about what your talking about so wheres the proof? I mean if your gonna talk big show something to back it up or just dont talk at all casue your just gonna get alot of peoples hopes up for nothing.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

billyapd21 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajac View Post
lol okay and where is your proof? get a picture of sprints big plan because right now where I sit you know as much as the reps and sales agents. and I've talked to exceutive level agents who have even said thier is no information about what your talking about so wheres the proof? I mean if your gonna talk big show something to back it up or just dont talk at all casue your just gonna get alot of peoples hopes up for nothing.
I agree. Let's see some proof! I hope you're right but I'm not getting my hopes up until I see something solid.
Old 11-12-2009, 11:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution
Carrier: Sprint Everything Plus - Fresh Evo 3.1.0.1

Journeyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJourneyjeans is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to Journeyjeans

100 percent, show some proof.....but I hope to GOD you're right....
Old 11-12-2009, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

robertrulez is a n00b

wow sprint is fail this year once again, verizon completely destroyed them this year in the smartphone department

oh and this:

http://www.engadget.com/2009/07/21/t...dma-thrown-in/
Old 11-13-2009, 12:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

robertrulez is a n00b

Quote:

and yeah this kid is so full of ****

sprint will NEVER get the HD2, mark my words
Old 11-15-2009, 01:39 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertrulez View Post

I agree completely.

I would give anything to have Sprint get the HD2, but it's just not gonna happen I've already reconciled myself to the fact that I'm switching to T-Mo in January for the HD2.

kgnupe2 - I urge you to not make these posts without some sort of proof because you're going to be getting a lot of people's hopes up for no reason.
Old 11-16-2009, 12:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO

kgnupe2 is keeping up the good workkgnupe2 is keeping up the good work
Exclamation Re: and the toshiba TGo1 goes to..

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertrulez View Post

dude i aint got nothing to gain by giving you this info, I dont give a F**K if you dont believe me. Im passing on the info that i have received, secondly If i had proof it would be on every site and it wouldnt be inside information. What i dont understand why is it when someone gives you information some people go on a tangent hating dont believe me I can care less but the information i received is the information i received

Last edited by kgnupe2; 11-16-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Pocket PC: Pure, TP2, Snap, Ozone, Intrepid,Treo Pro

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
dude i aint got nothing to gain by giving you this info, I dont give a F**K if you dont believe me. Im passing on the info that i have received, secondly If i had proof it would be on every site and it wouldnt be inside information. What i dont understand why is it when someone gives you information some people go on a tangent hating dont believe me I can care less but the information i received is the information i received
It is just a general rule that when people make a claim, they provide evidence. This is how science works.

You're making a near theological claim with no evidence, yet are adamant about it being true. And if you make a claim, can't support it, you can't be shocked that others will call you out on it.

It's a double edge sword dropping supposed "inside knowledge". Sorry.

For others, personally, I wouldn't be shocked if Sprint got the HD2 but I haven't had a single, credible tip to suggest they are getting it. HTC leaks like a sieve, so I would expect something to dribble out.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives