PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2009, 12:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

johnnycakes2 is keeping up the good workjohnnycakes2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Poll on Sprint forum for HD2

Quote:
Originally Posted by the7thson View Post
This is just ludicrous logic imo.. According to you, it's great that sprint doesn't get the HD2 right now so they can get something better in Q2? Then in Q3 or Q4, the other carriers will get something better. Then in early 2011 Sprint will get something better etc etc. Why not just wait till you're 85 years old to buy your next phone?

As for me, I'll keep buying the new phones I want as they come out with whichever carrier as long as it's on a viable plan with decent coverage.
Uh, riiiiight.

You keep buying new phones as soon as they come out, blowing hundreds of bucks on incremental upgrades. Yeah, you keep doing that, Socrates. I believe the industry calls people like you "suckers" and there's one born every minute, or, in your case, I'm guessing 12 years ago?

Anyway, Sprint won't be getting the HD2. It will get something better in Q2 and the rest of you will just have to deal. In the meantime, give the bully your lunch money, change your diapers and stop fantasizing about your sister.

Peace, suckers!
Old 11-07-2009, 12:31 AM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycakes2 View Post
Uh, riiiiight.

You keep buying new phones as soon as they come out, blowing hundreds of bucks on incremental upgrades. Yeah, you keep doing that, Socrates. I believe the industry calls people like you "suckers" and there's one born every minute, or, in your case, I'm guessing 12 years ago?

Anyway, Sprint won't be getting the HD2. It will get something better in Q2 and the rest of you will just have to deal. In the meantime, give the bully your lunch money, change your diapers and stop fantasizing about your sister.

Peace, suckers!

jeez, don't you think this is uncalled for?
noone needs to read this. in fact, noone asked for this. we don't need to know about you and your sister and this attitude is not welcomed on this site. If you don't have something helpful to post, keep your mouse off the post button. The rest of your post was good.
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 11-07-2009, 05:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO Finally

timdawgdentist is becoming a great contributor

somebody got their cornflakes peed in today
Old 11-07-2009, 06:29 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycakes2 View Post
Uh, riiiiight.

Peace, suckers!
I'm definitely not going to feed the troll here. But I will say that I'm obviously not 12 years old since I have a job that affords me a lifestyle where I can buy whatever I want. Phones are just a small part of it. If a few hundred bucks or even a thousand a year on phones makes me happy, you bet I'll keep buying them buddy
Old 11-07-2009, 11:01 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

try to play nice guys, no need to get the name calling and the personal opinions on each other going.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 11-07-2009, 08:02 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Oy. Thanks Juggalo. But if Sprint does get a better phone then it will probably be a WM7 phone too. We will just need to see.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives