PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 02:59 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
palm pixi getting close

http://palmwebos.org/2009/10/15/palm...int-inventory/

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 10-17-2009 at 03:01 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 03:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: palm pixi getting close

Thats such a flamboyant name for a phone. I could just see myself in a bar and big jim asks me " hey, what kind of phone is that" to where I reply in a soft high pitch voice "it's my new Palm Pixi". Then big Jim yells across the bar "hey Bob, you hear that? This fruitcake has a palm pixi hahaha"! lol

loving the avatar btw darren
Old 10-17-2009, 01:50 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by racemepls View Post
Thats such a flamboyant name for a phone. I could just see myself in a bar and big jim asks me " hey, what kind of phone is that" to where I reply in a soft high pitch voice "it's my new Palm Pixi". Then big Jim yells across the bar "hey Bob, you hear that? This fruitcake has a palm pixi hahaha"! lol

loving the avatar btw darren
thanx, ya, the name has got to go. just read vzw is getting the pre early 2010.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G Rooted

Jocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks for this post Darren, as I'll be picking one of these up!

From a female perspective, I think it's kinda funny to see guys get all flustered with the name of the phone, but I guess making guys all machismo is what society has done to men hehe. If any guy ever picks up this phone, just tell people its called the Eos, which is it's code name (Like the TP and Diamond are Raphael and Victor).
Old 10-17-2009, 02:07 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocelyn84 View Post
Thanks for this post Darren, as I'll be picking one of these up!

From a female perspective, I think it's kinda funny to see guys get all flustered with the name of the phone, but I guess making guys all machismo is what society has done to men hehe. If any guy ever picks up this phone, just tell people its called the Eos, which is it's code name (Like the TP and Diamond are Raphael and Victor).
lol, you gals made us this way. really though, pixi? you might be right though, i ride crotchrockets and had a very fast, manly 600 and saw a gal riding same bike, went out 2mths later and bought the 1000, take that sister.lol
Old 10-17-2009, 02:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G Rooted

Jocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJocelyn84 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Ahahaha about the bike thing and yes we did and still do lol.
Being that I'm not originally from Pittsburgh, and having lived all over, I've concluded Pittsburgh guys have more machismo than any place in the country, and I don't mean that in a bad way.
Old 10-17-2009, 02:22 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jocelyn84 View Post
Ahahaha about the bike thing and yes we did and still do lol.
Being that I'm not originally from Pittsburgh, and having lived all over, I've concluded Pittsburgh guys have more machismo than any place in the country, and I don't mean that in a bad way.
thanx, i think. lol im born and raised in the burg, now like in hershey pa. mmmmmm ,candy. pittsburgh is a great place to live, ill be back someday soon im sure.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives