PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2009, 01:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vintercept™
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
T-Mobile USA Getting HTC HD2/TD2!?

Article:
Well, I have long been a windows mobile hater, no question about it, and recent reports of windows mobile 6.5 have not done much to snuff the hate. Fortunately, it looks like T-Mobile USA lovers are going to get their hands on snapdragon love in the form of the HTC HD2 and its 4.3 inches of glory. If you want more info on the HTC HD2, try some previews here, here and here. For now I would rather focus on the above picture and some of the mentioned features: TV/Movies at your fingertips, AWESOME. Fantastic web browsing experience. AWESOME. E-Reader Content. AWESOME! Details on this phone are very preliminary and a release date is completely unknown at this point, but for you windows mobile lovers, a snapdragon processor which allows you to read the newest Oprah “book of the month” recommendation is worthy of your future dollars. Stay tuned for more details! http://www.tmonews.com/2009/10/windo...night-madness/

Last edited by one80oneday; 10-14-2009 at 01:59 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6600, 6700, Vogue, Diamond, Touch Pro, Hero, Evo
Carrier: Sprint

michd is becoming a great contributor
Re: T-Mobile USA Getting HTC HD2/TD2!?

I don't know about this. The date (7-30-09) on the ad is throwing me off.

Last edited by michd; 10-14-2009 at 12:43 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:57 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

its dated 7/30/09 thats pretty old. This phone need to come to verizon soon.
Old 10-14-2009, 03:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

I saw this earlier on Tmonews.com and came here to post but sure enough, here it was

The 7/30/2009 date is just for the presentation slide, it's not the date of the "news". And the print at the bottom clearly says T-Mobile USA. For some odd reason, I have a LOT of faith in this rumor.

Here's the link to the original article: http://www.tmonews.com/2009/10/windo...night-madness/

Last edited by the7thson; 10-14-2009 at 03:15 AM.
Old 10-14-2009, 06:23 AM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

i'll switch from sprint to tmo for this.
sprint better pick this up too.
Old 10-14-2009, 07:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

I will believe it when I see it =)
as for touch hd2, we would spend money on that...when htc is going to announce new sexy like it always does at MWC or some other conference since late 2007/early 2008

I may be in the minority, but pass for a keyboard device because nochem and cmonex is working on a bsp for windows mobile 7. So I'll see what they do first
Old 10-14-2009, 09:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

booooo but heck could just end up being like the tp2 going to everyone lol
Old 10-14-2009, 07:36 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

just read this over @ http://htcpedia.com/news/t-mobile-ht...confirmed.html

what crap....of all carriers, t-mobile gets it.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:08 PM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

I don't think Verizon is far behind!! Any other feelings on this?

Notice the listing at the top of the screen in the contact list on this Leo? Yeah, it's blurry. It's a still shot from a demo video.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 10-14-2009, 08:12 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

T~Mobile.....

I've seen that video but honestly don't think it means anything..IMHO

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives