PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 06:14 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC releases HTC HD2 infomercial

This phone looks good enough to make me migrate to Sprint if they get it and Vzn doesnt. I think I'd still have to pass if it only goes to TMo or AT&T though.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 10-08-2009, 09:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6900

mokamoto is a n00b

Brownie27:
Gotta say that you've got great eyes.
Check it out at :51 per B27's call "Verizon Wireless Accessories".
I'm going to definitely going to put off on upgrading to the Imagio, and just wait for the HD2.
http://www.engadget.com/2009/10/06/h...ions-on-video/
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2009, 09:39 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Taken from the video posted using the screen snip feature in Vista.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mclife is becoming a great contributor

this can get us all excited. at least there's hope CDMA and GSM folks! Great job on picking apart the video!
Old 10-08-2009, 10:20 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

I smell an iphone killer.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

u guys are awesome thanks for posting that!! but i just lost all excitment i had about this imagio and i just got it yesterday haha. meh ill just give it the wife and wait for this badboy no matter how long it takes!!
Old 10-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

I just talked to someone at best buy, at his meeting with corp they were talking about a smartphone that is better than any other smartphone on the market. He said they wouldntrelease any information about it but it was coming sometime in november. Im wondering if this is going to be the HD2?
Old 10-08-2009, 11:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: TMO

timothydonohue is just getting started

i'm getting it. was gonna go with the htc hero on sprint, and renew my contract, but eff that. i can wait a few more months, dinking around with my touch pro (which is still a pretty pimpin phone, really), and i'll go to whatever carrier has it, unless it goes to at&t.

dear jesus, please don't give at&t the hd2. please please please. amen. i'll go anywhere but there
Old 10-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dimomand
Carrier: sprint

foxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laos101 View Post
I smell an iphone killer.
This phrase is getting old. Hardware alone can't kill the iphone. it is the app that make the iphone the king. no one got the the number of app that iphone got. even my company, investment, make app for iphone. never million years, I can imagine my company will make an app for WM
Old 10-09-2009, 12:50 AM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Will definitely be picking up one of these as soon as they are available to the US!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives