PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2009, 06:10 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: LEO Benchmarks.....it's smokin...

I wonder what the power consumption is like.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G
Old 10-01-2009, 04:56 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Wait for this or get the Hero. Decisions, decisions.
Old 10-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Just call me Dr. Doctor
Pocket PC: Nexus 6
Carrier: Bitch ass, big red

mlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIPmlin is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

I bet windows mobile 7 hits before this thing reaches Sprint...
Old 10-01-2009, 09:50 PM
The PPCG CR Guy!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Laos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIPLaos101 is a VIP
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Laos101

FYI. The T in the name does NOT mean T-Mobile, it means Touch. Because our lovely devices have touch screens.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:19 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Coolsmartphone has received further confirmation of the HTC Leo showing up on T-Mobile, this time with the fuller name HTC Touch HD2. The tip came with an attached photo, showing the magenta carrier in all its glory.

From our earlier conversation with T-Mobile retentions we know to also expect this device in October. Rumours of an Orange version are also floating around, which means we can expect a real choice of carriers without the annoying delays which often happens.

T-Mobile HTC Touch HD2 pictured
02 Oct 2009 - Handsets - HTC (Windows) [E-mail]
[T-Mobile HTC Touch HD2 pictured] Just yesterday we broke the news that the power-house known as the HTC HD2 was about to land on T-Mobile. Not only that, but the Touch2 is coming too. Great news all round.

Today we've had another anonymous tip, this time with a picture attached showing it on the T-Mobile systems under the name "HTC Touch HD2". You know the deal by now - 1Ghz CPU, 5 megapixel camera and all the goodies you could ever want. This looks set to be one of the most powerful and sexiest Windows Mobile phones ever.

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 10-02-2009 at 08:22 AM.
Old 10-05-2009, 02:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

RicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRicoRich196 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

T-Mobile UK not USA though for all those who don't know.

I have to say I can't see this phone coming to the US under a US Carrier.

ATT won't get it - Way too much of a direct competitor to the iPhone so Apple won't let that happen
T-Mobile USA - Yeah, maybe I could see it happening
Sprint- Doubtful
Verizon- Extra Doubtful.

Think about how much this thing is probably going to cost. For carrier's to subsidize it it's going to be like $400+ (I mean look at the TouchPro2 at $300-350 new contract) and the way the REAL world works outside of PPC Geeks is who's going to spend $400 on that when they can get an iPhone or (insert better than WinMo phone here) for way less.
You know me? I can spot a Swan from a Duck
My approach? Smoother than an Armani tux

Last edited by RicoRich196; 10-05-2009 at 02:21 PM.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives