PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2006, 07:04 AM
Founder & Owner
Pocket PC: iPhone XS Max
Carrier: Sprint

Wideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWideawake should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Wideawake
Windows Mobile "Crossbow"

So I found this over at Engadget and thought I would post here.....looks pretty interesting if I do say so myself.
~mike

Quote:
Here ya go WinMo lovers, a screen shot of the purported next generation Windows Mobile OS codenamed Crossbow, courtesy of MS Mobile News. Sure, it could just be a WinMo 5.0 theme for all we know but if this is the full Pocket PC homescreen above, then we can expect a glossier look, continued softkey support, and a smattering of oh so Vista icons when this, and the SmartPhone version are released in the first half of 2007. As we already heard from Microsoft, Crossbow will feature a new version of Office Communicator and "strong links with Office 2007 and Exchange 12." If all this still leaves you aching for the hotness of Photon, well, suck it up son 'cause that's not scheduled to hit until the first half of 2008.

Old 10-17-2006, 02:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Sonin66 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
interesting stuff

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives