PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2009, 04:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Sprint

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
officially announced by Orange UK HTC Leo caught on film; capacitive diaplay with m

I dont kno what happened but the title is suppose to say
HTC Leo caught on film; capacitive diaplay with multi-touch support in action
Yea, Take that IPhone. Dont give up on Htc now Folks, things are just getting good!

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...ort-in-action/

While word of the Toshiba TG01 heading to the US isn’t expected any time soon, we may have another Snapdragon-powered WinMo handset headed our way in the not-too-distant future. Sure, we’ve had the specs for a while and we recently got to enjoy some live pics, but there’s nothing like seeing the HTC Leo strut it’s multi-touch stuff on camera to get those juices flowing. Mmmm, a little 4.3-inch WVGA capacitive touchscreen action is just what the doctor ordered. Hit the jump for a quick video of this sexy, albeit mammoth Windows Phone showing off for the camera and get ready for what will undoubtedly be a hefty price tag once the Leo gets official.
Thanks to everyone who sent this in!

Last edited by Magoo_215; 09-16-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 04:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff
Re: officially announced by Orange UK HTC Leo caught on film; capacitive diaplay wi

Does it really have a Capacitive screen? I've seen the video, with the pinch to zoom, feature. The picture from Pocketnow.com, shows the little grid dots on resistive screens.

http://pocketnow.com/rumor/the-leo-m...reen-after-all
Old 09-16-2009, 04:50 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: officially announced by Orange UK HTC Leo caught on film; capacitive diaplay wi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
Does it really have a Capacitive screen? I've seen the video, with the pinch to zoom, feature. The picture from Pocketnow.com, shows the little grid dots on resistive screens.

http://pocketnow.com/rumor/the-leo-m...reen-after-all
my palm pre had a grid of dots also and its a capacitive
Old 09-16-2009, 09:59 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 & Diamond

SporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuffSporkLover knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post
my palm pre had a grid of dots also and its a capacitive
I'd have to see a picture to make a judgement, but if you did see a grid I would be it was where the sensing / driving wires intersected.
Phones: Motorola MicroTAC 650E, Qualcomm/Kyocera QCP 860, Sanyo SCP-4700, Sanyo SCP-4900, Samsung A500, Sanyo MM-7400, Sanyo MM-7500, Samsung APH A900M, LG Fusic, LG Musiq, HTC Apache, Palm Centro, Samsung Rant, HTC Mogul, HTC Diamond, HTC Touch Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2. Samsung Moment, HTC Evo 4G

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives