PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2009, 12:49 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Toshiba shows off slate of smartphone prototypes

Quote:
The admittedly powerful TG01 has been carrying the flagship banner for awhile at Toshiba's smartphone division, but if a brief look at CEATEC gives us any indication of what's to come, we'd say you can look forward to hearing an awful lot more from Tosh in this here sector. Behind a small glass case, a smattering of smartphone prototypes were quietly sitting pretty in effort to be photographed. Naturally, we took 'em all up on the offer, snapping the K01, K02 and L01 and hosting them in the gallery below. We're told that the lot is actually nearing production, with the K01 packing a 4.1-inch capacitive touchscreen, the K02 a 3.5-inch resistive panel (with an 800 x 480 resolution) and the L01 a 7-inch screen within a MID-like form factor. Each of the three are to be powered by Windows Mobile 6.5, though we wouldn't argue if WinMo 7 ended up being the OS of choice. Video's after the break.

Check out the original article here:
http://www.engadget.com/2009/10/07/t...t-ceatec-hand/

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:07 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Toshiba shows off slate of smartphone prototypes

DAMN! Those look hot! That slider with the full KB has got to be one of the thinnest phones ever with a keyboard.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 10-08-2009, 01:37 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
DAMN! Those look hot! That slider with the full KB has got to be one of the thinnest phones ever with a keyboard.
Yea, no kidding. And it probably has at least the same specs of the TG01 which is a beast, so I can't wait. We might have an up incoming LEO killer.lol

dwizzy130
Old 10-09-2009, 10:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Fuze (HTC Touch Pro)
Carrier: ATT

3DPiper is becoming a great contributor

Wow, I'm loving that K01!

Large, cap screen WITH a real keyboard!

It doesn't get any better than that!

I hope ATT gets it...and that my Fuze holds out until then (by that time I'll be eligible for an upgrade).. I'll skip TouchPro2/Tilt2 and Leo for the K01..

-Matthew
Old 10-09-2009, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: sprint

mbaseball3 is becoming a great contributor

7 inch screen!?!? duuude movie theater in my hand
Old 10-09-2009, 03:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

ronaldheld is just getting started

How soon can I have a phone with a 7" screen, if ever?
Old 10-09-2009, 09:11 PM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Cool stuff

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives