PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 04:16 AM
Newsie and More
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Ticklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuffTicklemepinks knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
You can get the same thing (plus 50 more minutes) for $10 less on the Everything Plus Referral Program...(just enter the info the VP of Sprint typed in his blog).

guessing it doesn't work for regular users, my number wasn't eligible
Old 09-10-2009, 04:17 AM
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasden View Post
You can get the same thing (plus 50 more minutes) for $10 less on the Everything Plus Referral Program...(just enter the info the VP of Sprint typed in his blog).

So the new referal program falls short of the old SERO then. I'd better stick with SERO. I have even switched up to the 2500 minute plan for $99, and back again with no issues or contract extentions
Old 09-10-2009, 04:21 AM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

wow this is quite a deal. hmm i wonder if they will apply my corprate discount also, that would knock it down to like 50 something bucks!! i was all hell bent on orering a vzw tp2 tommorow but something like this may be too good to pass up just on principle alone.
Old 09-10-2009, 04:28 AM
VIP Member

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotboy8628 View Post
guessing it doesn't work for regular users, my number wasn't eligible
Only for new service and/or customers. I got mine when I ported my number over from Verizon (there in-store reps scammed me big-time, slammed my account for a $5 per month text service, which I didn't want or need (back in 2004 or so, with a flip phone, I had never texted, never did text after the slam,didn't catch the $5 per month on my 12 page bill (was a different amount every month in those days, thought texting was something only 12 year old girls did lol) I'll NEVER use them again). Then when I discovered it, they would only credit back 3 months out of over a year they had been charging me for it, DESPITE the fact that they admitted I had ZERO texts, and said I was slammed. What made it totally infuriating is that the fricking rep that did it used it as a "change of service" that started me on a new 2 year contract, despite no phone upgrade or anything else to my advantage.

I immediately ported over to Sprint, and didn't pay them a dime that I "owed them". Then they added the Early Termination fee, had collection agencies, etc. Then the Class Action lawsuit they lost brought an end to that. Now they are sending, from Verizon (not the collection agency) an offer to pay half to settle. Fat chance until hell freezes over, or Obama wrecks the dollar, and what I owe them is like a quarter is now.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Xartist1 is becoming a great contributor

Good find. I almost jumped on the tmobile wagon for the myfaves plan because my sprint contract expires tomorrow!
Old 09-10-2009, 08:15 AM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc
It's Official - Sprint Any Mobile Announced Today

Sprint officially released "Any Mobile" today. Any Mobile means Sprint customers can call or receive calls to any wireless phone no matter what network they are on. Customers who currently have an Everything Data Plan automatically have this additional feature for free.

Read more of at Sprint

More Info:
This will be effective the next billing cycle for each customer.

Last edited by sanmanc; 09-10-2009 at 09:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

kevinb13 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to kevinb13
Re: It's Official - Sprint Any Mobile Announced Today

Very big in the mobile world, however unfortunately it has no effect on me . Between the other 2 lines and myself we only used 400 of our 1500 allotted minutes a month. Has anyone ever gotten sprint to lower their plan from 1500?
Old 09-10-2009, 09:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

xxceenotexx is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: Sprint wow

they got me thinking now that I might just drop my plan down lower. I have the 900 minute plan. So i think that I will go to the 450 minute plan.. all I call is on cell phones!!!
Old 09-10-2009, 09:34 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800 Mogul

Texico is a n00b

Just tried to get my minutes reduced, but was told this is the smallest everything shared family minute package and you need the data everything to get the free mobile to mobile.

Texico
Old 09-10-2009, 09:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

mgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuffmgioia2 knows their stuff

Just upgraded my Everything Data 450 online, took about 2 minutes!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives