PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 08:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Sprint Has A Big Announcement For Tomorrow......

As a premier customer, we want you to be among the first to know about our exciting news. Check back tomorrow.

The above message is on the Sprint web site ^

Sprint has a big announcement coming out tomorrow.
I also got an email from Sprint today regarding Premier Customers will be among the first to be notified of this ground breaking announcement tomorrow morning.
Any guesses?
Or does anyone know what this is about?

UPDATE:

I just read this >

Sprint Premier customers are getting a teaser email from Overland Park, Kansas. Sprint is saying that tomorrow they will “serve up something big.” While there’s no hint of what that may be, the chaps over at Gizmodo claim to be in the know: they say that Sprint will be introducing a new calling feature named ‘Sprint Any Mobile.’
The vast majority of Sprint customers have a plan that includes unlimited Sprint-to-Sprint calling. What Sprint Any Mobile is predicted to do is change that equation to unlimited mobile-to-mobile. As in your Sprint phone to any other mobile phone, on any carrier, at any time, for however long you like. Considering how many people are using their cell phones as their primary phones, this amounts to veritable unlimited calling.
So the question is: will this be an optional plan add-on, or will it replace the current Sprint-to-Sprint arrangement in some - or all - of their plans? Hopefully tomorrow we’ll find out.
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin

Last edited by Biker1; 09-09-2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: content update
Old 09-09-2009, 08:11 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: What's This About?

I received that email as well...not sure but looking forward to see what they have in store for us...
Old 09-09-2009, 08:15 PM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Cool, i am a Premiere customer also, but didnt recieve the email yet. Please share when you find out.

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!
Old 09-09-2009, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/PsykiRom

dboogie2288 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dboogie2288 Send a message via Yahoo to dboogie2288 Send a message via Skype™ to dboogie2288
Re: Sprint Has A Big Announcement For Tomorrow......

What are the qualifications to be a premiere customer?

I am part of the small, but elite group of sprint customers who pay their bills on time....does that make me premiere?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:20 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotic2010 View Post
Cool, i am a Premiere customer also, but didnt recieve the email yet. Please share when you find out.
But I need proof that you are of the Privledged few lol!
Old 09-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Ship Jumper

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

If I'm not mistaken I believe it is longevity & or a $100 + bill a month
Old 09-09-2009, 08:22 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboogie2288 View Post
What are the qualifications to be a premiere customer?

I am part of the small, but elite group of sprint customers who pay their bills on time....does that make me premiere?
By invitation only, plus a $1000.00 membership fee
j/k

I think it's 2 years and all bills paid on time, but I forget.

EDIT:
Here are the quaifications >

http://www.sprintenterprise.com/premier/

And here's what you are entitled to >
http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoen...oom&ID=1250915

Last edited by Biker1; 09-09-2009 at 08:29 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4g

srk468 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to srk468

I recieved the email as well, I was wondering what it was about? I guess we will all find out tomorrow.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:26 PM
Ship Jumper

Here ya go..
  • You’ve been a wireless customer and maintained a monthly recurring charge of $69.99 for a single line or $99.99 for multiple shared lines for at least three months. (Excludes add ons, taxes and surcharges. Account must be in good standing.)
  • You’ve been a wireless customer for at least ten years. (Account must be in good standing).
Old 09-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

they are giving away free tp2s! yea!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives