PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 08:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Has A Big Announcement For Tomorrow......

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
Here ya go..
  • You’ve been a wireless customer and maintained a monthly recurring charge of $69.99 for a single line or $99.99 for multiple shared lines for at least three months. (Excludes add ons, taxes and surcharges. Account must be in good standing.)
  • You’ve been a wireless customer for at least ten years. (Account must be in good standing).
Just to clarify, the 10 year requirement is an alternative prerequisite.
You can see my link above ^
I am sure that's what you meant, but just wanted to clarify
And a few registry tweaks
HTC DIAMOND DISASSEMBLY/ASSEMBLY/PARTS/REPAIR HELP HERE >

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security"
-Ben Franklin
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:36 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

That I was
Old 09-09-2009, 08:37 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.8820 View Post
they are giving away free tp2s! yea!
LOL I'll gladly take another one or my money back
Old 09-09-2009, 08:40 PM
In the state of confusion
Pocket PC: EVO ONE(M7), Galaxy S4

sanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on repsanmanc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to sanmanc Send a message via MSN to sanmanc Send a message via Yahoo to sanmanc

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
Here ya go..
  • You’ve been a wireless customer and maintained a monthly recurring charge of $69.99 for a single line or $99.99 for multiple shared lines for at least three months. (Excludes add ons, taxes and surcharges. Account must be in good standing.)
  • You’ve been a wireless customer for at least ten years. (Account must be in good standing).

Ding, Ding, Ding. Correct. Either of the bullets qualifies you as a Premier Customer. Does not have to be both.

http://www.sprintenterprise.com/premier/?id9=vanityremiercustomer

Rumor on Gizmodo is that Sprint will introduce a "Sprint Any Mobile" feature to its menu. This will be free mobile to any mobile phone regardless of what carrier. Unknown if this is an add on for an additional cost or will it be part of the current plan or a new plan altogether. Precentral has a write up on it.

Last edited by sanmanc; 09-09-2009 at 08:47 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HERO

Vip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good workVip3rV333 is keeping up the good work

I got the same email but I have just hit the one year mark on a $30 SERO plan...
I don't think I met those terms.

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.
- Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto WWII

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
- Benjamin Franklin

Treo 650 -> Mogul -> Touch -> Diamond -> Treo Pro -> Touch Pro
Old 09-09-2009, 08:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EPIC

Unknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIPUnknown Zone is a VIP

wow...if Premier cust..get this free..mobile to any mobile....that would be awesome...then really the only use for google voice would be for land lines calls...no need for pick 3/5 unless you call alot of land lines.
Don't just say "Thanks"....give
Old 09-09-2009, 09:00 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vip3rV333 View Post
I got the same email but I have just hit the one year mark on a $30 SERO plan...
I don't think I met those terms.
I'm about 4 years from hitting the 10-year mark...that will be the only way I get it unless I'm forced off of SERO.
Old 09-09-2009, 09:02 PM
Suuuper Geeenius
Pocket PC: hTc RhodiumW (Touch Pro2)

horndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the communityhorndoctor is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to horndoctor

Maybe we are gettin a bailout!
Old 09-09-2009, 09:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Threadstarter

Biker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on repBiker1 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Zone View Post
wow...if Premier cust..get this free..mobile to any mobile....that would be awesome...then really the only use for google voice would be for land lines calls...no need for pick 3/5 unless you call alot of land lines.
Did you hear this anywhere?

All we are getting is the announcement
Old 09-09-2009, 09:19 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Maybe we are gettin a bailout!
laugh out loud!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives