PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2009, 04:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Sprint

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 - Official Price $349.99 (100 rebate - 2 yr commit DS) - 9-8-2

He's good he can sell a person some oxygen if he wanted to.
Old 09-05-2009, 02:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 - Official Price $349.99 (100 rebate - 2 yr commit DS) - 9-8-2

well i would like to recant me previous statement just got the tracking email and it states they are shipping me a touch pro 1 again. apparently the rep is retarded and did not know the difference. even though they have the recorded conversation of her confirming they are sending me a tp2 they physically do not have them availible any wherw other than telesales. and even retentions do not have an option yet to get them or be able to discount them. so sorry if i mislead anyone but i assure you, i am just as dissapointed. anyone wanna buy a tp1 lol
Old 09-06-2009, 03:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

I ordered mine a bit before 5A Paradise Standard Time (Honolulu) on the 3rd and got it around 1P on the 4th. Amazing. The setup was a bit eventful. I was hoping to install a previous backup, but other than doing the PIM restore, I was not able to go further. I was not able to get it going via the Internet, so a call to Sprint was done and in about 3 minutes it was up and running.

For the most part I am pleased with the device - but it is a finger print grabber. Build quality is excellent. Operation of Excel is a bit different and HandBase has errored a couple fo times. As for resets, none. I used it for work today and it very well.
Old 09-07-2009, 03:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: TP2 & EVO

BenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuffBenC knows their stuff

2nd day with work - entered data in 2 Excel spreadsheets with both Excel and Documents to Go. DTG Spreadsheet has emotional problems, as the screen gets jumbled up on occasion. Everything else works fine though.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Any word on Best Buy availability yet?

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives