PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 04:44 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 - Official Price $349.99 (100 rebate - 2 yr commit DS) - 9-8-2

also 99 dollars in some sprint locations in chicago as well
Old 08-31-2009, 04:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

tokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stufftokuzumi knows their stuff
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 - Official Price $349.99 (100 rebate - 2 yr commit DS) - 9-8-2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I think I've posted this before, but I have seen the Sprint Palm Pre for $99 with two year contract through best buy and EVP before.
That was a typo, and was quickly removed from the BB catalog. Some people did indeed get the Pre for $99...now BB lists the phone for $199 w/contract.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:50 PM
Laying low in smoke
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

hypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rephypeo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuzumi View Post
That was a typo, and was quickly removed from the BB catalog. Some people did indeed get the Pre for $99...now BB lists the phone for $199 w/contract.

$199. Still not bad for a very well operating system. I would definitively pay that much for the TP2, being that there are lots of people with bad taste in their mouth from the original TP. Bad Keyboards, Bad Screens, Bad original software, Bad Battery life. I think I've made my point.

Old 08-31-2009, 05:17 PM
Indigenous Nudist
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Torx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIPTorx is a VIP

yea, this hardware is already outdated.. thats the sad part about it.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:23 PM
AKA TEMPERBAD
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2/ N1
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

if the sprint touch pro 2 is like the t-mobils tp2, then its well worth the extra money.... I left sprint to get tmobiles tp2 because sprint was taking to long for me.lol i get great 3g and a good plan that saves me some money...

anyways, the screen size and battery life alone is worth the money IMO, the battery easily will last a day and then some of some heavy usage.... its extremely sturdy and well built, i was once saying no way will i spend money on the same phone with a bigger screen and possible better battery life, but after playing with one at tmobile and reading about the great hardware and battery life, i had to take the plunge.... i got the 149.99 deal of wmdeals.com so i didnt pay the full 349.99 that yall might have to if there is no deal like this, but regardless I would have easily payed for the phone full price....

It really is a fantastic phone, coming from a on the fence guy at one point, its well worth it....
Old 08-31-2009, 05:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

Mrbonner is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBanner View Post
not gettin this phone
I wanted it but $350 CHILL
Old 08-31-2009, 05:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work

Ssssh.... I hope my connect is still up and runnin
Old 08-31-2009, 06:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint (SERO)

thegreatpjdj is a n00b

$350 is too steep. I'd considering going from the TP to TP2 for ~$200.
Old 08-31-2009, 06:09 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
it didn't happen with telus but then again telus touch pro 2 was actually affordable as well
it is really strange that sprint is charging this large price for a 2 year contract and not outright
You do realize that the touch pro 2 on telus at their best price is with a 3 year contract and not a typical 2 year right?

Old 08-31-2009, 06:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

obamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularobamaftw08 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

cant wait for exiled to come into this thread and start whining.

ill still be picking up this phone cuz im getting it for free.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives