PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 04:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Touch Pro2, Omnia II show up in Inventory Database

not just 6.5
6.5.1 and frequent updates XD
Old 08-31-2009, 04:34 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
not just 6.5
6.5.1 and frequent updates XD
haha thats what i meant,
it might be nice taking a break from cooking when i get it! lol
hey noir your almost a vip congrats!
Old 08-31-2009, 04:38 PM
VIP Member

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

you better not take a break I like the demolition rom LOL
and thanks I'm supposed VIP with post count so yea I should cook a rom seeing school will be over for a bit (unless I get a research job)
Old 08-31-2009, 05:17 PM
Mobileunderground.info

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
you better not take a break I like the demolition rom LOL
and thanks I'm supposed VIP with post count so yea I should cook a rom seeing school will be over for a bit (unless I get a research job)
haha thanks im getting bored now that sys arent leaking every day!
You should try its fun, but takes a long long time lol
Old 08-31-2009, 05:43 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
haha thanks im getting bored now that sys arent leaking every day!
You should try its fun, but takes a long long time lol
most likely will I promised to make a theme for a site that would coincide with their new release for touch pro 2 devices (I put it off) but it would take some time for me to iron everything out plus learning how to change color in the manila subpages and other odds and ends then apps and ugh makes me lazy (and I just wrote a 20 page paper in 5 hours)
anywhoo as we veer into off topic nees we need to get back on topic concerning the omnia/touch pro 2

so lemme continue the discussion with somethings I saw from users
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efxL4...eature=related
I felt as though to switch from hd to record in hd in live time was impressive enough as well as noting just how transition happy the task menu was unlike htc would chug along

but the pricing all depends on the pricing for me. Omnia in itself is a popular phone (based on vzw users on their own forum) and I tend to wonder with all of the issues the original omnia had will users jump ship so fast?
Old 08-31-2009, 05:48 PM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
most likely will I promised to make a theme for a site that would coincide with their new release for touch pro 2 devices (I put it off) but it would take some time for me to iron everything out plus learning how to change color in the manila subpages and other odds and ends then apps and ugh makes me lazy (and I just wrote a 20 page paper in 5 hours)
anywhoo as we veer into off topic nees we need to get back on topic concerning the omnia/touch pro 2

so lemme continue the discussion with somethings I saw from users
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efxL4...eature=related
I felt as though to switch from hd to record in hd in live time was impressive enough as well as noting just how transition happy the task menu was unlike htc would chug along

but the pricing all depends on the pricing for me. Omnia in itself is a popular phone (based on vzw users on their own forum) and I tend to wonder with all of the issues the original omnia had will users jump ship so fast?
thats the omnia HD in that video not the omnia II lol omnia HD is supposedly running symbian OS.
I hope its around the same price as the original omnia [$199], but who knows. We need some price leaks now!
Old 08-31-2009, 05:59 PM
VIP Member

hang on I'll get the right one =)
see stupid video =/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iedIijyuuI
there we go got the wrong one
Old 09-01-2009, 05:03 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I hope I'm wrong and its actually cheaper, but my guess is 299.99 after rebate with a 2 year contract.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 09-01-2009, 05:05 AM
Mobileunderground.info

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
I hope I'm wrong and its actually cheaper, but my guess is 299.99 after rebate with a 2 year contract.
i hope you are too lol wasnt the omnia $199 when it launched? I'm hoping verizon keeps it this price to compete with the iphone
Old 09-01-2009, 06:14 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah, the original Omnia was 199. I'm actually hoping for 199 or 249, but I hate to get my hopes up too much on the price cause I AM buying this phone so I dont want to be disappointed on the price lol. Spec wise, the Omnia2 is better in about every way than the iphone though, so they could use that to justify it costing more than the iphone. 5MP camera vs. 3MP, 3.7 inch AMO-LED WVGA screen vs. 3.5 inch HVGA LCD, 800MHz processor vs. 600MHz processor. Just those differences alone justify it costing a bit more than the iphone. I hope verizon doesnt see this post lol. I'll be glad if they just dont try to railroad us like Sprint with the TP2, 349.99 after rebate with a 2 year contract :O

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives