PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 09:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: xv6700 -> xv6800 -> xv6850(TP) -> TOUCH PRO 2!
Carrier: Verizon

ZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regularZuneNinja! is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: More Verizon TP2 Inventory Pics - Device On Order Proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8notime View Post
Thanks. WTF is FONTANA DC-NEW BREED?! Is that what they are going to call this thing?!? lol
Haha, no. Fontana is the warehouse that is ordered from in california. PCD XV6875 is obviously the Touch Pro2

Old 08-28-2009, 09:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

myhollowworld2 is becoming a great contributor
Re: More Verizon TP2 Inventory Pics - Device On Order Proof!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janko10 View Post
Yes... they're going to call it the Fontana DC New Breed Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2 XV6875 Windows Mobile Smartphone.
If I was on Verizon, I would totally get one of these Fontana DC New Breed Verizon HTC Touch Pro 2 XV6875 Windows Mobile Smartphone...Unfortunately I'm on Sprint so I'm just going to have to go with the Touch Pro 2.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:29 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

hiero4life is a n00b
Re: Verizon Touch Pro2, Omnia II show up in Inventory Database

If you knew what a crap hole town Fontana is you wouldn't want one, it would rob and stab you multiple times.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (VZW) -> HTC Touch Pro 2 (VZW)
Carrier: VZW

aaronvlee is keeping up the good workaaronvlee is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiero4life View Post
If you knew what a crap hole town Fontana is you wouldn't want one, it would rob and stab you multiple times.
lol..."I'm too hard for TV" is what it's gonna be ! Anything on the whitestone btw?
Old 08-29-2009, 07:35 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

wow i want the omnia 2 so bad now. After reviewing all my choices for the past few days, and watching/reading countless reviews i have decided on the omnia 2!
For those of you who havent looked closely at this device i suggest you do so, has to be the best wm phone coming out in the US
Old 08-29-2009, 08:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

all keyboard for me so touch pro 2 =)
Old 08-29-2009, 10:07 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i need to wait to see for my own eyes what this guys do to these phones first before i can make up my mind
Old 08-29-2009, 05:07 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It's gonna be the Omnia2 for me too. The 3d drivers, faster processor, and AMOLED screen helped me decide.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 08-29-2009, 05:18 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by breakmyfootoff View Post
It's gonna be the Omnia2 for me too. The 3d drivers, faster processor, and AMOLED screen helped me decide.
exactly my thought, unless its completly necessary for a keyboard, omnia 2 all the way. You guys need to check out the reviews http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i800...review-388.php http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/Sams...ew-r_2231.html http://omnia.samsungmobile.com/omnia2/ For all of you that need a keyboard, the omnia pro will be coming out soon, essentially the omnia 2 with a KB
Old 08-29-2009, 06:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800

aandjw is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiero4life View Post

For those of us next door in Rancho Cucamonga, we don't stir the pot.......

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives