PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 02:30 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: Sprint

elosogrande7076 is keeping up the good workelosogrande7076 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Manila 2.6 coming soon.

Looks nice....im not really a big fan of TF3d since there are some today plugins that i have grown to need and to reading on here how it effects battery life (mine is ALWAYS terrible) but by the looks of this im actually interested in trying this out
Old 08-18-2009, 07:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

the7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuffthe7thson knows their stuff

Love those actionable shortcuts! I cant' wait for 2.6
Old 08-18-2009, 11:34 PM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Interesting...

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 08-18-2009, 11:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Samsung Moment, Evo 4G soon

dabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuffdabackwoodboy knows their stuff

man htc why must you pull me back
Old 08-19-2009, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ibleedbloo is becoming a great contributor

I have been happy with Titanium since I moved to 6.5 but I definitely will give this release a shot. The thing i miss most since not having TouchFlo was the ease to access music. Titanium simply opens Media Player which uses a lot of resources for what it does.
Old 08-19-2009, 01:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

gutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuffgutrrob knows their stuff

Manila 2.6 will probably never be ported, all chefs are moving to the TP2 besides manila 2.6 is ment to have shortcuts on the home screen don't think that will fit on a vga display. I can't wait for the TP2 to be available for sprint so I can play with 2.6
Old 08-19-2009, 09:55 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

looks pretty good but I'd still rather use titanium over this, just a little more user friendly tf3d but I'd still go with 6.5
Old 08-25-2009, 06:48 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibleedbloo View Post
I have been happy with Titanium since I moved to 6.5 but I definitely will give this release a shot. The thing i miss most since not having TouchFlo was the ease to access music. Titanium simply opens Media Player which uses a lot of resources for what it does.
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
looks pretty good but I'd still rather use titanium over this, just a little more user friendly tf3d but I'd still go with 6.5
I agree with you guys, manilla is a nice look but no matter what it will never run as smooth or fast as running 6.5 by itself. And ibleedbloo said it the best, the only thing i'm missing in 6.5 is a better music player. tf3d music player runs nice and resembles the itouch ( i am an apple hater to the fullest, trust me, but the itouch or iphone as a music player is a million times better then windows media player mobile) Once windows media player is more finger friendly, i will have no gripes with 6.5. I've also tried to s2u and all the other ones and they all suck or have some kind of problem i can't deal with like not playing playlist or something stupid like that. I use calkulins kitchen and this is the best skin i can get for windows media player, big buttons make it a little finger friendly.

Old 08-25-2009, 08:41 PM
Cheers! ^^
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2

TnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuffTnA-2xXtReM knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TnA-2xXtReM Send a message via Yahoo to TnA-2xXtReM

Thanks for the heads up.. this would be very nice on the TP's large screen

Temporary selling Sprint SERO 500 plans for $80.

The SERO 500 plan is only $30 a month and it gives you: 500 minutes monthly, unlimited data, unlimited text, unlimited picture mail, nights and weekend from 7PM to 7AM, and more!

Old 08-28-2009, 08:07 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 52800
Carrier: YES

52800 is a n00b

支持一个!很喜欢

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives