PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2009, 12:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO/Inspire/TP2/Treo Pro
Carrier: Sprint/AT&T

4wheelfurry is keeping up the good work4wheelfurry is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Leaked Blackberry OS screenshots (v5.0.0.130)..

My only gripe with BB OS is they haven't come out with a touch screen intergrated device to go along with their keyboard phones (not the storm!!) My wife had a bb for work and now I have her on a Treo Pro but the bb was just a better OS. I mainly didn't like its limited abilities though.
If BB would introduce a full touch screen with optical track ball with this ^^ OS I'd be all over it! (for my wife of course LOL)
They really are good, stable, reliable OS'es which at times I can't say the same of my WinMo OS'es
Old 08-26-2009, 02:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note II
Carrier: Verizon

Geekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on repGeekcop is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Geekcop

Gotta agree with you on that one. I just switched back to a BB (Curve-VZW) after two years with a Treo 700WX. While WM is great for customization, you can't beat the BB OS for stability

Old 08-31-2009, 03:20 PM
#1 troll!
Pocket PC: Moto G5 Plus
Carrier: AT&T aka deathstar

fixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on repfixxxer2012 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangekid View Post
I'm glad they give us a glimpse of more than that, because it helps to weigh the pros and cons of everything mobile including iphones, crackberries, Android, etc... would be a shame if the forums ignored everything except wm

agreed, i hate to say it but alot of people are moving away from winmo, including me in a few months. i owned a blackberry for 2 months and hated it, sold it! my next phone is the hero or pre. i like the speed of the iphone but it's not for me, i think the iphone is just a phase that will pass.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Tags
blackberry, rim