PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 01:15 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
omnia2 video

http://mobilitysite.com/2009/08/sams...ook-looks-hot/ wow' im liking it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:56 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid
Carrier: Verizon

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: omnia2 video

That does look good You might not actually need to carry a stylus since the interface goes even deeper into winmo.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 08-15-2009, 02:00 AM
acs tester
Threadstarter

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

i also just read samsung is thinking of adding hard kb due to outcry. may backfire for some. cant please everyone i guess.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:04 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
i also just read samsung is thinking of adding hard kb due to outcry. may backfire for some. cant please everyone i guess.
I definitely wouldnt mind having a physical keyboard, I just dont feel like I HAVE to have one. Hopefully they dont degrade the camera in exchange for the keyboard though, I just cant understand why the TP cant have the same camera as the Diamond lol.
Old 08-15-2009, 11:56 AM
acs tester
Threadstarter

camera is no biggie for me on a poc, i like it, just dont really use it much.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: VZW

Clipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
You mean the Omnia Pro? http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_b761...review-378.php (6 page review)
Old 08-15-2009, 03:26 PM
acs tester
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clipp View Post
You mean the Omnia Pro? http://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_b761...review-378.php (6 page review)
people want it on the omnia 2 but samsung is considering it on future omnias. i know about the omnia pro also.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: VZW

Clipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuffClipp knows their stuff

I am guessing that people who want a keyboard on the Omnia II don't realize the Pro is the version w/ the keyboard. Same fast processor, amoled wvga screen, 5mp camera, touchwiz2. I don't think Samsung would go and add a keyboard to the current OmniaII. Both the Omnia II and pro were announced at the same time. That would be like people saying they want a Touch Diamond2 with a keyboard.... obviously that's the tp2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqqMbLG-pdo Too bad Sprint doesn't seem to want anything Omnia.......
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-16-2009, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Temp TP2 until the 3D
Carrier: Sprint

No1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIPNo1ustad is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to No1ustad

Would love to have the omnia2 over on sprint. I wanna part from HTC but I can't!

Mogul -> Vogue -> TP -> TP2 -> Snap -> Evo -> 3D
Old 08-19-2009, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

hop2000 is becoming a great contributor

Here a good video of the Omnia 2 I just watched...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iedIijyuuI

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives