PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 03:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D/Touch Pro 2/Touch Pro/Treo 700wx
Carrier: Sprint

jeffH70 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Touch Pro 2 Specs released

Anyone has the frequency spec for the GSM portion of the Sprint Touch pro 2? How about the GSM data as well, edge only or HSDPA as well?

Jeff
Old 08-09-2009, 11:43 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

that link isnt working.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-09-2009, 12:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond/mogul
Carrier: sprint

just_maurice is a n00b

i want to get this phone just for the bigger screen size. every other features is almost the same as the original touch pro. htc to me is just turning out garbage after garbage but we wm users on cdma have few choices when it comes to getting phones. verizon is getting the Samsung Omnia II i8000. since it is cdma also. can we get it activate on sprint and if so how difficult it is to do?
Old 08-09-2009, 12:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro2/Touch Pro/Diamond

Atomic2Mod is keeping up the good workAtomic2Mod is keeping up the good work

One of our members over at AllTouchPro2.com posted some pics of an actual sprint phone - and it has the 3.5 mm plug. Yohoo!!

Last edited by Atomic2Mod; 08-11-2009 at 08:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-09-2009, 05:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

marksatx23 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to marksatx23

With the evolution of 4G coming I wonder why Sprint has not started pushing the phone manufactures to incorperate this technology into their handsets.. I was thinking this handset would be a great oportunity for it!
Old 08-09-2009, 11:56 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

dont get me wrong I like the phone just not enough to go out of my way to get it sure as he11 not enough to fork out that much $$ for it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:13 AM
"The Fuzzy One"
Pocket PC: PPC6800 & Touch Pro 2 & Epic 4G

gTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the communitygTen is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 106 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by marksatx23 View Post
With the evolution of 4G coming I wonder why Sprint has not started pushing the phone manufactures to incorperate this technology into their handsets.. I was thinking this handset would be a great oportunity for it!
Thats cause they would get more profit if they don't? Once Wimax gets into more cities they will then give out special "Simply Everything Boost Plans" with new special phones which are 4g which they would market...

For now...overpriced MIDs are plenty such as the Samsung Mondi.

Mondi will be available for $449 without a Clearwire contract and $349 with a two-year service...ouch

http://quickrewards.net/?r=!F94VXV35D5MV2

(My shameless referral link)
Old 08-10-2009, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

triggerman53 is keeping up the good worktriggerman53 is keeping up the good work

The 3.5mm jack on the Sprint TP2 makes the phone so much more attractive,but I still don't know if windows mobile 6 point anything is worth it.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:42 AM
i like turtles
Pocket PC: Fascinate (Galaxy S)
Carrier: Verizon

chronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIPchronster is a VIP

Saw the 3.5mm thing at engadget and they have a few pics: http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/09/s...eadphone-jack/

Last edited by chronster; 08-10-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch
Threadstarter

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
that link isnt working.
For some reason the have taken it down from the Sprint Developers site, either the information wasn't suppose to be leaked or they are updating it? Who knows what is going on or what Sprint is doing.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives