PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 08:12 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
(Wierd)Video interview with Eric Lin, Online Community Liaison for HTC.

Is this guy really a representative for HTC??? I hope there is more to look forward to from HTC than this guy currently is claiming!!
Just sad, or wierd...I dont know, see for yourself.

Skip to the 15 minute mark, it gets real creepy...lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF7Nv...layer_embedded

**Got Lasers?? Check out our site for shows and equipment:
http://www.ctlasers.com/

-A quick thanks always helps!

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 07-22-2009 at 08:14 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Re: (Wierd)Video interview with Eric Lin, Online Community Liaison for HTC.

they will not move their entire line to tegra...that was...not appealing HTC...not at all...
so far the graphics not good
for the battery question also not a good look htc (we don't do batteries...but that didn't answer the question)

and this guy from htc is an extreme prick...honestly he is a prick and a half and if he is a representative, I would definitely want him fired!!! He actually made the company look very bad. Listening to the interview makes me feel a bit dejected as an HTC user because he didn't address many of the issues - especially considering the gpu issues/battery issues and integration of other OSes...one question that was silly by the interviewer was asking if htc would sell touchflo...and well not really necessary considering its been ripped and modified by xda developers...

shakes head
Old 07-22-2009, 08:50 AM
Virtually, I am a Ppc
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG EPIC 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Hypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the communityHypnotic2010 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
they will not move their entire line to tegra...that was...not appealing HTC...not at all...
so far the graphics not good
for the battery question also not a good look htc (we don't do batteries...but that didn't answer the question)

and this guy from htc is an extreme prick...honestly he is a prick and a half and if he is a representative, I would definitely want him fired!!! He actually made the company look very bad. Listening to the interview makes me feel a bit dejected as an HTC user because he didn't address many of the issues - especially considering the gpu issues/battery issues and integration of other OSes...one question that was silly by the interviewer was asking if htc would sell touchflo...and well not really necessary considering its been ripped and modified by xda developers...

shakes head
Agreed, kinda felt sad and empty after viewing this video. Made me wanna look into other manufacturers...

I wish I had Wimax in my area. Check this Phone from Samsung: http://www.samsung.com/us/consumer/d...SWD-M100ZKACLW

http://samsung.letstalk.com/product/...htm?prId=35487

Last edited by Hypnotic2010; 07-22-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:03 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

granted but a huge issue is that htc at this point is keeping status quo for their wm devices. but again I can't really take what eric said to heart because even he felt not genuine like he was literally talking out of his butt and had no idea what he was saying
he fumbled a lot of times...
Old 07-22-2009, 11:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung epic + Samsung galaxy Tab
Carrier: sprint

ajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuffajac knows their stuff

wow that freak represents htc? I am sorry HTC...

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives