PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2009, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

CuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCuzinBucksBx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to CuzinBucksBx
HTC Firestone’s TouchFlo3D revealed

The next build of Manilla, TouchFlo3D 2.5, has been leaked, and this video shows it running on a HTC Touch HD. It continuous the replacement of the normal Windows Mobile UI, and it seems all parts of calendar and settings are now subsumed in the software.

Also new is HTC Footprints as an integral part of TF3D.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jjCN...layer_embedded

Well, the news there are different and very interesting, which will most likely come to the public later this summer.

But, what is news?

We start with Manila, which is almost entirely with a new interface, as can be seen in the screenshot here alongside the Home have been significantly revised from earlier versions.

The area that shows the date was surrounded and was added to the button that reports directly to the calendar, or, if you have appointments saved them just below the notification.

They are also convenient shortcuts to programs that have been added directly to the Home, and if you slide it up here are other shortcuts that you can set up with programs that are used most frequently.

The thing most interesting in my opinion three of the many innovations is the implementation of geotagging using Footprints that has been implemented in this version of Manila 3D taken directly dall'HTC Cruise 2009, the functions are the same in Manila 2D then broadens considerably the "power" of Manila.

Side programs, find the "Car Kit" and the Chamber of which take pictures of places you can enter the Footprints favorites.

One thing very important is the fact that with this new version of Manila are trying to play around as little as possible to the little finger friendly menus of Windows Mobile, as you can see screenshots here from the two side were added in the Settings tab of the many new items that show the wide variety of configuration menu, WiFi, News, Keyboards, Email, Social Network, Memory, Program and much more!

As described above, the menu settings you enter in other pages where you can run multiple configurations, here are the new interface configuration with respect to the new keyboard EzInput and customizations, they are just a few, but there are really many new ones.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: HTC Firestone’s TouchFlo3D revealed

There's already a thread for this
Old 07-05-2009, 07:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
There's already a thread for this
dude.

drop the vogue and get a pro. geez.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Peteman100 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
dude.

drop the vogue and get a pro. geez.
Old 07-05-2009, 07:28 PM
VIP Member

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
I've been trying to talk WDM into getting a Pro for over a year and i just noticed, on his post, that he still has a Vogue. So i just jabbed him. Sorry, i know it was off topic and rather random.
Old 07-06-2009, 02:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

slbailey1 is keeping up the good workslbailey1 is keeping up the good work

The home screen is too cluttered for me. Why can't it be like the HTC Hero?
Old 07-06-2009, 01:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

Peteman100 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
I've been trying to talk WDM into getting a Pro for over a year and i just noticed, on his post, that he still has a Vogue. So i just jabbed him. Sorry, i know it was off topic and rather random.
Ha ha. It's no problem. I also am still using my Vogue, so I think I was just getting a little sensitive.
Old 07-07-2009, 01:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
lol man i told you i was skipping the tpro for the trpo2
Old 07-07-2009, 06:57 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
lol man i told you i was skipping the tpro for the trpo2

yeah. but heck, with all the nice roms out now for the TP, there really aren't enough upgrades on the TP2 for me to switch. It sucks tho, i was really hoping you'd get a TP and start making roms for it. oh well.
Old 07-09-2009, 12:30 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

yeah 6.5 still kicks 2.5's ***, this isn't that great looking at all.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives