PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 10:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre,HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

smoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smoove21
T-Mobile touch pro 2 delayed!!!

Sorry fuze owners... looks like you'll be waiting a lil longer than early summer to get your hands on this beloved device...

The latest rumor and speculation has it that the American arm of Deutsche Telecom, "T-Mobile USA, will delay the launch of the Touch Pro2 Windows Phone because of fears that Windows Mobile will overshadow the carrier's other flagship device the MyTouch3G, an Android handset that will be purely touch and will bear similarities to the T-Mobile G1".

http://pocketnow.com/index.php?a=por...t=news&id=7706
Old 07-03-2009, 10:43 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Re: T-Mobile touch pro 2 delayed!!!

Sucks for tmo users but hey its what they do right. Tmobile new motto should be Tmobile: a day late and a dollar short like alway
And before someone say they late with the tp2 and no other carrier in the US has it. I have tmo too and they good for delaying a perfectly good phone for no reason so I can relate

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 07-04-2009, 12:30 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Well thats business, I was hoping for an official rom...
Old 07-04-2009, 12:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

I'm pretty sure that the tp2 being delayed was already discussed here.
I forget what it was labelled as but it was something about thanking tmobile tp2 delayed or soemthing or another...
Old 07-04-2009, 06:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP

probably a topic merge in the not too distant future
but then again let's see...
t mobile, a market for winmo!? its like does not compute!!! But that's sad t mobile...being pwned by the "inferior" windows mobile...that's just not right
Old 07-04-2009, 09:52 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

After going to the link and reading around its typical tmobile bullish. They delaying the tp2 cause the mytouch comes out early aug when they could have released the mytouch like march if they wanted too they should have dropped the mytouch like 20days before the new iphone or anytime before it than hold up the tp2 the long waited winmo phone I see why tmo is becoming an epic fail

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives