PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2009, 07:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre,HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

smoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuffsmoove21 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to smoove21
Manilla 2.5(touchflo 3d2.5)!

Forget the Hero with its "sense" feature check this out!! And to think, we have yet to fully experience manilla 2.0!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jjCNIZcM5s
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-29-2009, 11:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTV EVO
Carrier: VZW

caleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcaleb02 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to caleb02 Send a message via MSN to caleb02 Send a message via Yahoo to caleb02
Re: Manilla 2.5(touchflo 3d2.5)!

we have this now with several rom for 6.5 such as mystery rom for touch diamond....
Old 06-30-2009, 01:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Kyocera 7135 < Blackberry 8250 < 6700 < 6800 < 6850
Carrier: Alltel

vestaviajag is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to vestaviajag

which ROMs have the new manilla? seems to me this just came out or at least was just discovered. If it's on new cooked ROMs I might have to finally unlock and flash...
Old 06-30-2009, 02:23 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
we have this now with several rom for 6.5 such as mystery rom for touch diamond....
No we dont, we have manila 2.0 this is a new manila 2.5 which was just leaked, but we have no leaked software for the new manila or files for it yet.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Kyocera 7135 < Blackberry 8250 < 6700 < 6800 < 6850
Carrier: Alltel

vestaviajag is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to vestaviajag

ok, that's what I though, I was just making sure. Thanks.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:10 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I bet its even better on that Touch HD he is using...
Old 06-30-2009, 02:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/BlackBerry Tour 9630

basilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuffbasilray knows their stuff
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

What is the Footprints tab for? I am not familiar with this.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:02 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post

From HTC's website:
Quote:
The new HTC Touch Cruise is the first mobile phone to offer HTC Footprints, an application experience that enables people to permanently chronicle their special moments by capturing a digital postcard on their phone. Once captured, Footprints provides the ability to take notes and an audio clip of that favorite restaurant or special place while identifying its specific geographical location. In addition to identifying each postcard with its specific GPS co-ordinates, Footprints also auto-names each postcard with its general location or area.
Full article here:
http://www.htc.com/www/press.aspx?id=87840&lang=1033
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-30-2009, 03:04 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Exclamation Re: Manilla 2.5(touchflo 3d2.5)!

Quote:
Originally Posted by basilray View Post
Its a geo tagging program built in the tf3d as a tab. You fire it up on a trip or where you are it gets your gps corr. Tagged into the pic so lets say you and your friend on a trip and he's about to go into a nice club take a pic outside send it to you can it can get the lat and long of where's the club at and you can find it via whatever gps program you use. Just one of the many ways it can be used. I travel a lot so this is a much needed add on

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 06-30-2009, 03:07 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Footprints is a geo-tagging program I think. It uses your GPS to tag pictures you take as far as where you are and stuff like that.

http://www.1800pocketpc.com/2009/02/...ws-mobile.html

"HTC FootPrints lets you create a diary of places and events. So on one screen you can have a photo, the location (even GPS tagged), voice notes, the time/date, written notes and a phone number so you can create a diary of events. So if you go on a trip or if you just want to remember a restaurant location this is a pretty slick piece of software. It links with GoogleMaps as well as TomTom, CoPilot, PaPaGo and NaviTel but you do not need any of those GPS applications to use it. If you want Google Maps to work with it then you need to install FootPrints first and then GMaps else the GMaps icon will not appear. HTC FootPrints will install into Programs/MultiMedia. This was ported by KDKobesfrom xda-developers."

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives