PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 09:41 PM
MikeElGiga23

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
New Version Of Touchflo3D in the Wild!!

here are the screenshots and video of a new version of Manila3d with new features and slightly tweaked looks. Looks like they are going the manila2d style now

When the Diamond2 and Touch Pro2 get the Windows Mobile 6.5 upgrade later this summer, it looks like they are getting a new version of TouchFLO 3D (Manila v2.5) that stretches the interface a bit deeper and makes it more customizable than seen on the current iteration. If not on the Diamond2 and Touch Pro2, we'll likely see Manila v2.5 on the upcoming Firestone

For the Home tab, HTC has put forth efforts to bring frequently used tasks to the surface; in this case, the user can place three shortcut buttons that presumably go to a program, contact, or system command. Also, the calendar is still on the Home tab, though we wonder if that section will auto-collapse or simply act as a link.

Last edited by MikeElGiga23; 06-26-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:07 PM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot
Re: New Version Of Touchflo3D in the Wild!!

I was just reading about that! Looks nice! Making me want the tp2 more

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER
Old 06-27-2009, 12:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint/PPCGeeks

anthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good workanthony67 is keeping up the good work

I like it and it does look good......I just wish HTC would do something other than black and white, I like a little color here and there. I'll definitely give shot when one of our gourmet chefs cooks it up.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:58 PM
Back
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: VZW

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community

looks great! cant wait to play with it!

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives