PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 08:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II
Carrier: Sprint

Magoo_215 is keeping up the good workMagoo_215 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile TMobile Events For TP2 & Dash 3G Starting July 14th

-Mobile to hold events for the HTC Dash 3G and Touch Pro2 starting July 14th
Posted in: Exclusives, HTC, News, T-Mobile, Windows Mobile
One of our T-Mobile ninjas gave us a heads up about some business events that T-Mobile will be holding in July. T-Mobile reps will apparently be on hand in seven cities to show off the HTC Dash 3G and Touch Pro2, two devices T-Mobile is hoping will strike a chord with both business users and prosumers alike. The best part? Everyone who attends the events will receive a free
Gotta go to work so I gotta do something to keep me up and look what I found!

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...ing-july-14th/

Dash 3G which just so happens to drop on July 15th. The Touch Pro2 is rumored to become available on the 22nd. We’ve got the complete list of dates below and they all still have room for people to sign up — or at least they did at the time this post was written.
July 14 - San Francisco, CA
July 15 - Chicago, IL
July 16 - Los Angeles, CA
July 21 - Arlington, VA
July 22 - Houston, TX
July 23 - Atlanta, GA
July 28 - Fort Lauderdale, FL
In other T-Mobile news, we’ve also been told that a new plan for businesses is coming soon and that it will include unlimited voice and data for $59.99 a month. Yes, please.
Thanks, FrankenBerry!
6 Responses to “T-Mobile to hold events for the HTC Dash 3G and Touch Pro2 starting July
Old 06-26-2009, 09:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch

jimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjimmiekain is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to jimmiekain Send a message via MSN to jimmiekain Send a message via Yahoo to jimmiekain
Re: TMobile Events For TP2 & Dash 3G Starting July 14th

you beat me to it... i was gonna post the same exact thing! Do you think sprints release will be soon after or possibly before?
Old 06-26-2009, 09:31 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

skeptikal is keeping up the good workskeptikal is keeping up the good work

If it was a TP2 that they were giving away I think I would switch to T-Mobile and make the trip to Houston for this event. Amazing still that they are giving all attendees a free Dash 3G.

At least T-Mobile knows how to treat arguably the sexiest and most bidness-like WinMo phone ever.(TP2) Heads-up Sprint!
"Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way. " -- The Books of Bokonon

---------------------------------------------------
Old 06-26-2009, 10:02 AM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

I was just getting ready to post this. You see how ugly they made the TP2? It looks horrible. it doesnt even look like the same phone

Old 06-26-2009, 10:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

racedog is keeping up the good workracedog is keeping up the good work

I was with TMO for a few years quite some time ago. The reason I left was not because of poor CS or CSR's but because of the lack of data coverage and the slow data where it existed.

I use my device almost exclusively for business and most usage is for data rather than voice. Its hard for me to imagine a serious business person who requires data to even consider TMO. When I was with them, the quality of customer care was first rate but the more that data was required by me, the more TMO became less of an option until I had to leave to find another carrier. I have checked with TMO in the last year to see about returning to them but they really seem to be honing in on the individual and family market with little attention paid to business requirements. That's ok, that's a marketing decision on their part. I just found it strange that the article refers to "business" customers.

R
Old 06-26-2009, 11:22 AM
Hercules Valvalotus
Pocket PC: Nokia N900 as my tablet Tmo G2 for my phone
Carrier: T-mobile & Google Voice

TheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuffTheRealHotshot knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to TheRealHotshot Send a message via MSN to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Yahoo to TheRealHotshot Send a message via Skype™ to TheRealHotshot

Well I have sprint and tmo I might try to go to the atlanta one for the free dash. I wish sprint would hurry up and drop the tp2 so I can see if the keyboard match or better than my skl09 kb and I can finally drop tmo and carry one phone!!! I hope the tp2 is everything I want it to be.

*formerly known as Not_A_Stain*

GOOGLE WAVE USER

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives