PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 04:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Palm Pre Breaks Sales Records

Sprint Nextel executives said Monday that the launch of the much anticipated Palm Pre on Saturday hit a new sales record for the company. Neither Sprint nor Palm is discussing specific sales figures, but Tim Donahue, vice president of business marketing for Sprint, said that the launch exceeded the company's expectations.

The full story can be found here.
Old 06-09-2009, 04:57 PM
The Hibster
Pocket PC: 3DDD :p
Carrier: Sprint 4g

hibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the communityhibby50 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to hibby50 Send a message via MSN to hibby50
Re: Palm Pre Breaks Sales Records

yay sprint!!!

Old 06-09-2009, 05:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: OnePlus 8 5G
Carrier: T-Mobile
Threadstarter

demonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation leveldemonlordoftheround can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

A little good news for Sprint.
Old 06-09-2009, 05:44 PM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie

Very cool!

late,
Coz
Old 06-09-2009, 05:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

monkeyboy is keeping up the good workmonkeyboy is keeping up the good work

well they *could* have sold ALOT more, maybe 3X, if they had stock... but production probs prevented that... which is a shame, cuz it would have approached iPhone launch levels...
Old 06-09-2009, 06:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

caifalex is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
well they *could* have sold ALOT more, maybe 3X, if they had stock... but production probs prevented that... which is a shame, cuz it would have approached iPhone launch levels...
COULD have sold a LOOOOOOT more if they allowed SERO customers to upgrade to it. Oh well, still waiting for a phone with a big screen and a 3.5mm jack that allows me to tether and watch slingbox (preferably through TV Out) for $30/month... is this too much to ask for? The Pre would have been good enough to wait for HTC to release this dream phone of mine, guess I'll settle for my diamond.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

ehanhan is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by caifalex View Post
COULD have sold a LOOOOOOT more if they allowed SERO customers to upgrade to it. Oh well, still waiting for a phone with a big screen and a 3.5mm jack that allows me to tether and watch slingbox (preferably through TV Out) for $30/month... is this too much to ask for? The Pre would have been good enough to wait for HTC to release this dream phone of mine, guess I'll settle for my diamond.
Yeah it is when what you are asking for a surefire money loser for the company.

They have to hate SERO. We get a great deal and on top of that many of us use the phone for the internet on top of it.

I love my plan and would not change it but I can see very clearly why they prohibit some devices from using it.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:58 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Great news... keep it goin Sprint
Old 06-10-2009, 01:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

My old store I worked at said they sold all 148 Pres they had in stock on Saturday.

BEEFCAKE!

I <3 Android
Old 06-10-2009, 01:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
well they *could* have sold ALOT more, maybe 3X, if they had stock...
Yep... I went looking for one on the first day, with possible intent to buy. All the stores anywhere near me had zero in stock... not sold out... they received zero.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives