PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2009, 12:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
HTC SPRINT touch snap unboxed

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/...-gets-unboxed/

once again sprint messed up the look of the phone vs the GSM version

the GSM has that tacky rubber feeling like the htc touch but the sprint is shiny plastic without the trackball... why do they have to change the phones for the worse... pisses me off
Attached Images
File Type: jpg htc snap.jpg (61.0 KB, 160 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg htc-snap-w.jpg (28.5 KB, 113 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-08-2009, 12:33 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: HTC SPRINT touch snap unboxed

thats nasty even before sprint
Old 06-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint Sero Premium 500 Premier Gold!

kirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on repkirstein is halfway to VIP status based on rep

So, part one of the rumor was correct, the Snap dropped on June 7th. Makes me feel more hopeful about the TP2
Old 06-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
thats nasty even before sprint
LMAO Agreed!
Old 06-08-2009, 03:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

itouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on repitouch24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

the snap seemed to be delayed... not on best buy for sale or sprint and i called my local sprint store and they stated at the end of the month... i read somewhere else of a release on june 18th...for the snap
Old 06-08-2009, 03:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yes i started a thread a month or so ago about the Snap. with pics and a review of it. it was supposed to drop on the 7th but of course as always it has been delayed for some reason that is still unknown to me.

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
Old 06-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Major_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuffMajor_Nate knows their stuff

But just so everyone knows, it is on the Mail-In Rebate form that is currently out in sprint stores. It clearly states "HTC Snap" under the PDA Category.

Service & Repair Questions? Check out this thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=74927

Sprint/Nextel Service & Repair Technician

http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/6932/ubda1308kz0.gif
Don't forget to click on the "THANKS" button if I've helped you.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Snap

htrony is a n00b

i called and found out it is available at a local best buy, and sprint c.s. reps said it will be released june 21st. my guess is that the palm pre pushed it back
Old 06-09-2009, 11:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond, Palm Pre

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by htrony View Post
i called and found out it is available at a local best buy, and sprint c.s. reps said it will be released june 21st. my guess is that the palm pre pushed it back
Found it on Best Buy's website:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....egories&ks=960

...a quick check of my local stores shows it in stock. Not seeing it mixed with any plans on Best Buy's cell phone site yet though. Curious to see what the price would be with a 2 year agreement.
TouchPal Keyboard

Pre running... errr 1.1...
Old 06-09-2009, 11:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Snap

htrony is a n00b

the price is, as stated before, $150 after mail in rebates from sprint, and $150 instantly from best buy for eligible or new customers.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives