PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 02:29 PM
Super Saiyan 3
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

freeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIPfreeza is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to freeza Send a message via MSN to freeza Send a message via Yahoo to freeza Send a message via Skype™ to freeza
Re: Verizon Branded Touch Pro 2 Spotted

Looking nice......I'm on the fence...

I actually want a diamond 2, but the screen is smaller on that.
Old 05-24-2009, 02:42 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

well what i did wit my diamond was buy sprint then hooked it up wit verzion then got tired of the prices and switched to sprint
Old 05-24-2009, 04:04 PM
Ship Jumper
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, EVO 3D & GALAXY S 2
Carrier: The Now Network

BRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPBRIVERS73 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I'll bet AT&T's version is lurking about ready to be photograph as well...
Old 05-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dimomand
Carrier: sprint

foxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good work
Touch Pro 2 From Verision

Here is a picture of the TP2 coming to Verizon:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg imga5492-thumb.jpg (88.1 KB, 83 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Touch Pro 2 From Verision

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnews View Post
Looks like Verizon may actually release the phone in the same year as everybody else.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dimomand
Carrier: sprint

foxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Looks like Verizon may actually release the phone in the same year as everybody else.
Thanks to Iphone that make this fast-release possible. without the iphone, carrier would just sit on their *** and release whenever they like.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro(VZN)
Carrier: Verizon

russianmafioso is a n00b

Sweet, i have a regular touch pro.... wonder if i can upgrade to this if my phone breaks.
Old 05-24-2009, 06:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnews View Post
Thanks to Iphone that make this fast-release possible. without the iphone, carrier would just sit on their *** and release whenever they like.
That's absolutely right. Also, thanks to the iPhone for curing swine flu, turning this economy back around in the right direction, and bringing peace to the middle east.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-25-2009, 06:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro2 CDMA
Carrier: Alltel (Verizon)

codybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIPcodybear is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibmxx187 View Post
I really hope verizon is getting this..
I definately will be switching to sprint this summer if they dont. I really hate how verizon f*cks up their phones. theres no point..
Anyone know if altell will be getting the tp2 soon?
I personally hope so.
I have an upgrade with alltel,
and they'll still let me resign with alltel,
and considering alltel didn't cripple the touch pro despite being owned by verizon for a couple of years now already, it would be safe to say that the TP2 wouldn't get crippled by alltel.
If not, or if alltel does cripple it,
I guess I'll be forced to pay full retail when I have never done so in my entire life. haha.
Old 05-25-2009, 07:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

ronaldheld is just getting started

At least Verizon would be doing that.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives