PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2009, 11:58 AM
Coz-erator
Pocket PC: Sprint Galaxy Note 2 & other misc digital devices
Carrier: Sprint

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to CozBoogie Send a message via Yahoo to CozBoogie
Re: Touch Pro 2 From Verision

Threads merged.

late,
Coz
Old 05-26-2009, 12:36 PM
Coz-erator

CozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation levelCozBoogie can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Touch Pro 2 Coming To Verizon?

Threads merged.

late,
Coz
Old 05-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

BigPimpinSlimDB is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: Verizon Branded Touch Pro 2 Spotted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsntrenkler View Post
Hmmm, the Verizon branding looks photo shopped to me.
It's funny how the Sprint version has the same time and date...........
Old 05-26-2009, 12:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: xv6900

1moreforum is just getting started

You all need to stop talking this way : )!! I have been pretty happy with my verizon service. I really have no complaints other than the lame phones and the late release dates. Great vzw finally came out with the diamond, just in time for the next generation to be released by other carriers. All this talk is making me wonder if it's time for me to move to a new carrier as well. It would be an amazing thing if vzw came out with the tp2 around the same time as everyone else and decided to keep their dirty little hands off of it. One can dream can't he...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

rune-san is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to rune-san Send a message via Skype™ to rune-san

I'm looking forward to this phone coming on Alltel. I hope the hinges are more up to par on this thing compared to the Touch Pro.

Alltel Touch Pro hinges = crap.

I was considering selling my phone here, but found I need 50 posts here to do so :P I completely understand that, but I dont nef, so I dont post that much (only where I can help). It's going to be a long time before I can sell :P
Old 05-26-2009, 02:14 PM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

okay so if i were to buy the altell tp2 when it comes out, will verizon activate it no problem?
Old 05-26-2009, 02:44 PM
Coz-erator

Threads merged.

late,
Coz
Old 05-26-2009, 04:06 PM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Not sure what it's worth, but I talked to my rep at the alltel store here (the only rep I talk to cause he's knowledgeable and mods his phone also) and he told me they were going to have the pro2 in July. Nothing on specs though, although I am optimistic since none of alltels previous phones were gimped.

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28
Old 06-11-2009, 02:10 AM
That guy with the axe
Pocket PC: MotoDroid

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Verizon may finally release an UN-gimped phone if this is correct.

http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/HTC-...ne-p_3710.html

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 06-11-2009 at 02:15 AM.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: VZW

nemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemanracing is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to nemanracing

I heard august for the release for the tp2 for vzw. also the htc ozone(vzw version of snap) is not gimped at all that i could tell, it even has open gps(I know cuz I tested on a demo unit), so heres to hoping the tp2 is out soon and in good shape, I need a legit phone to carry to work lol

Off topic, but breakmyfootoff nice Z!
History:XV6850 WM6.5,PPC6850 WM6.5 on VZW,XV6850 WM6.1/Telus Radio,VZW Omnia,XV6900 WM6.1/GPS/RevA,XV6800 WM6.1/GPS/RevA,XV6700 WM6,Samsung i760,Moto Q9m,Moto Q,XV6700,VZW Treo 700WX,Treo 700W,Samsung i730,XV6600,Treo 650,Treo 600,Kyocera 7135

Last edited by nemanracing; 06-11-2009 at 11:07 AM.

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives