PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 09:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

gbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargbm85 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ETA of Touch Pro II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboFool View Post
I thought they had one or two in the past. That said, either way, this sounds like the first top-tier, must-have world phone.
Yeah, they've had some. One was even a WinMo phone, though I'm pretty sure it was a WinMo Smartphone (no touch screen).
Old 04-02-2009, 10:59 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbm85 View Post
Yeah, they've had some. One was even a WinMo phone, though I'm pretty sure it was a WinMo Smartphone (no touch screen).
You are correct, it is the Samsung Ace.
Old 04-03-2009, 11:57 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTV EEVVVOOOOO, and a BB tour
Carrier: sprint..and umm...PPCGEEKZ!!

Success100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on repSuccess100 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Success100 Send a message via Yahoo to Success100

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
You are correct, it is the Samsung Ace.
and also the moto q9c as far as WM goes

ALL HAIL SUCCESS100!!! lol!
Old 04-03-2009, 10:57 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Success100 View Post
and also the moto q9c as far as WM goes
Really? I didn't know the Moto Q9c was a hybrid as well. Huh... and I have 6-7 of them laying around in one of my desk drawers at work because I replaced them with Aces/Diamonds/Touch Pros.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

kid_29 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to kid_29

http://www.expansys-usa.com/video.aspx?id=1884&i=179174

http://www.expansys-usa.com/video.aspx?id=1883&i=179174
6800Mogul
Got Me A TouchPro
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

slypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on repslypher is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Ok found my Sprint touch pro 2 Tester edition hear are some screenshots.

LOL, but you did it wrong. Screenshots of unreleased phones are supposed to be REALLY blurry to the point where it looks like the old model (Palm revolutionized this).

-s

Funniest thread ever!!

Don't just SAY "Thanks" PRESS ... Try it, it only takes a second!
Old 04-05-2009, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

LoneSnark is keeping up the good workLoneSnark is keeping up the good work

I just watched the video preview and there is no flash LED on the phone. Which means I will not be getting it, since the 3rd most used feature of my Touch Pro is the flashlight. The rest I think is nice, since you can use the keyboard buttons to play the games, so losing the front keypad is no loss.
Old 04-05-2009, 12:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Shift 4G

haus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuffhaus knows their stuff

800x480 screen is what I'm looking forward to most of all. And the keyboard with spaced-apart keys. Huge upgrades there for me. I am a bit concerned about the lack of d-pad control, but the d-pad on the TP is so crappy to begin with, I find myself almost never using it. So I think it won't be such a big deal on the TPII. Of course the stock battery has slightly higher capacity, but it's not clear yet if that will translate into longer usage or if it just needs that to power the larger screen/backlight for the same amount of time as the TP.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:09 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I have one word which is why I probably wont buy the TP2 ... TEGRA besides they really need to either figure out how to properly use that qualcomm chip or ditch it.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:27 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelious2 View Post
I have one word which is why I probably wont buy the TP2 ... TEGRA besides they really need to either figure out how to properly use that qualcomm chip or ditch it.
who knows maybe they figured out a good way to match its needs

PPCGeeks > Site Information > Smartphone News > News Archives